We stayed there for 6 nights last week...Good things first:
1. Very Good People - Everyone were polite
2. Location - Heart of City - moving around (ignore the rush of Karol Bagh please) is easy
3. Rooms - Spacious
4. Cost - Not too high
5. Water - hot water 24 hours (remember, we were there during the coldest of times in Delhi)
Some things which could improve:
a. Linen: they could change them daily (only once did they change in 6 days, that too after I threw them on the floor) - of course, towels were changed daily
b. Kitchen on Rooftop - very noisy and could not sleep at night - we were allotted 3rd floor and had to shift to 2nd floor after the first night.
c. getting a tea at 5am - this could be disastrous. Normally nobody picks up the phone at that time - reception or room service
d. Ask - you have to ask for everything - like everyday I had to tell them to deliver the newspaper.
e. Breakfast - Not "great" but at the same time was edible - could have more options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms have the following additional facilities 1)Refrigerator in every room 2)TEA kettle in room 3)Dental kit/Shaving kit/Sewing kit/comb/hair dryer in bathroom 4)24 hour room service 5)24 hour full power & water back-up 6)24 hour running hot water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel SunStar Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunstar Hotel