“Warm welcoming Guesthouse”
Review of Yatri House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Yatri House
Ranked #411 of 1,107 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 16, 2011

After 3 weeks of traveling through India I arrived In Dehli airport, where I was met by one of the friendly drivers from Yatri House, a very welcome gesture not to have to worry about getting there. From the moment I arrived I felt taken care of, enjoyed the tranquility of the front garden and the courtyard right in the heart of Dehli. Throughout my entire stay I was made to feel like a personal guest by Sanjay (the owner) and his staff - who were incredibly courteous (and on the second day I did not even have to say how I liked my tea anymore, they remembered). I will certainly return to Yatri House, and wholeheartedly recommend it!.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed March 4, 2011

After taking the free ride from the airport to Yatri (but remember your driver with your name may be outside the terminal as Indian protocol sometimes doesn't let them in to the terminal)
you are met by Sanjay, the owner who will arrange any trips you want, recommend restaurants,and is extremely helpful for any requests on any aspect of Delhi.
The location is excellent, very central, and the rooms are clean and well furnished with a flat screen tv and free internet access.

He very kindly even let us leave our luggage there for a day while we waited on our flight at 2am in the morning!
Thanks, Sanjay, for your help.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Landing at Yatri House for our first place in India ended up being perfect. The service was was great and the little guy that works there is amazing. It was just a short walk/rickshaw away from Canaught Place and Paraganj.

It always felt great coming back there after a hectic day of touring around. Sitting outside in the front garden sipping tea was a great reprieve from the frenetic action of Delhi.

Amazing place for a decent price.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 12, 2011

We stayed in the middle of a cold snap in January so unfortunately didn't get to spend much time in the courtyard or garden which I'd been looking forward to. The staff at Yatri were really very helpful and friendly. We moved from a small room at the back to a large room at the front and were very comfortable in both. The location is very convenient for Pahaganj and also for metro and Connaught Place.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Such were the grades I gave yatri other than for service which scored excellent. Sanjay's Yatri is the bottom floor of his house and that is just how you are made to feel. He is as cool as a cucumber and completely takes the strain away from arriving in Delhi. We used the free airport pickup as we came in from Mumbai and it was seamless. The rooms and location both very good. Sanjay gives frank advice on traveling onward with no attempt to sell other services. Yatri is a great mid range choice while in Delhi.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 16, 2011

The Yatri House is a great little place, We stayed there our last night in Delhi. Its round the corner from Paraganj so great for any last minute shopping, its also a few minutes away from the Delhi metro so when the airport link opens in a few days/ weeks it will be perfect for travelling to /from the airport.

The room was very clean, the staff were friendly and theres a Golden Eagle that sits in the front yard. Breakfast is included, great museli and tea and coffee all day.

Its down a quiet side street, but only a a short walk to restaurants.

Were in our 40's , and didnt want the basic rooms that Paraganj offers, so this is a perfect mid point, its not all frills, but it is comfy and has a soul.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2011

This was our first visit to India and the Yatri hotel was a fantastic start to the trip. On our arrival they organised a driver and a car for us to go sightseeing round Delhi. This was with the same driver we had already booked to go to Agra. When I accidenly left my camera inthe car the driver dropped it back off so that i would have it the following day when we were travelling independently to Amritsar. This trip was only for one night and we were able to leave our rucksacks in a locked room so we could just take overnight bags.

The hotel was clean and quiet- something unexpected in such a busy city. I could not recommend it more.I will definitely stay here again on the next trip!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends