Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed February 13, 2014
ritalli
New Delhi, India
Great for all competence levels

Reviewed February 9, 2014
Siddharth222

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around New Delhi
from $68.00
from $35.30
from $43.90
from $52.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2014

excellent ! Rachana is amazing ! really enjoyed the class they are the best in town and i would go to them again and again

Date of experience: March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is a school I highly recommend. A friend recommended this to me, and I went one evening. I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to cooking, but the way the recipes and processes were explained, there wasn't any difficulty in following them. Came out of the session having learnt how to make ravioli and lasagna, both from scratch!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed February 2, 2014

What a blast I had for a 1st time Baker. Attended 2 classes and loved the experience. The staff is friendly the chef is great. It is rare to see a facility this professional with work stations, ovens and a complete hands on experience for all students. Will definitely do it again and highly recommend it to friends for a fun evening out!

Date of experience: November 2013