“More than a Hotel...feel like home”
Review of Hotel Suncity

Hotel Suncity
Ranked #560 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I am a manager working in a MNC firm and i keep travelling to different parts of the country as a part of my job. I knew about this hotel from one of my friend who was a CFO in a financial organization way back in 2011 January and from then I am a regular visitor to this hotel. Not only you will get a warm welcome from the front desk once you enter the room, from there you will never feel like a hotel with the good behavior of the staff, the hygienic and clean room with good quality food. The staffs in the hotel are very professional and you can book your room through mail, phone and even through a sms which gives me and my team immense flexibility from our busy schedule. Even though anyone can find many budget hotels in Karolbagh, but chances of getting good with better professional service is less. I would strongly recommend for Hotel SunCity from my more than 2 years of experience.

Room Tip: I personally prefer the second floor middle rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 23, 2013

we stayed at the suncity in karol bagh in december 2012. Great budget hotel with very helpful and obliging staff, five minute walk from the shops and metro station, hot breakfast of aloo poori or paratha. Could not ask for more at that price

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank vinitatawakley
A TripAdvisor Member
Mumbai
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed here for a day. Seems like well maintained budget hotel . The rooms are small, but hygienic. bed sheets were white and neat n clean. Washroom hygiene was good and acceptable. Breakfast was ready on time, morning 7oclock. it was well prepared.. options were parantha, corn flakes or bread butter jam toast. overall a good place to stay but slightly overpriced.. metro is near, but there are around ten hotels between metro and this hotel. so for the price and small rooms i will give it 3 stars.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My family and I were first staying at the Royal Plaza Hotel in New Dehli, but I convinced them to stay in Karol Bagh at this Hotel. Upon arriving, one of the men behind the reception desk started giving sassy remarks while scanning our passports. The reception desk gave no indication whatsoever that if we are staying here more than one night, we must hand in the room key in the morning so it can be cleaned. The next day, we took our room key, and when we came back, the room was filthy. I am okay with that, but what makes me very upset is when I came down to ask the reception desk why the room was not cleaned, the man ( whom I believe to be the manager), replied in a very crude tone that it was my fault I did not deposit the key. Hospitality is horrible. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, not because of the room, but because this hotel doesn't know the first thing about hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Naunaks
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had been travelling regularly since last one year to Delhi and always prefer stayng at this hotel. Room are nicely maintained, clean, nothing as such to complain about. Staff is quite cooperative.
Would have loved more if they had reduced the tariff to around Rs. 700/--800/-. But then I guess Delhi properties are overpriced because of being the capital despite being an Urban Slum only.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank peebo38
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Inspite of a last minute booking, the hotel was able to accommodate us late at night. The location is just perfect. Right in the middle of karol bagh yet in a small byline with almost no traffic. The staff were very helpful and friendly as well. No issues with power or water and the room service is great. Food is of good quality and not expensive. Metro station is a few mins walk away. Overall a very pleasurable stay and would recommend this hotel strongly for those transiting to/from Delhi.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family