Review Highlights
Golden Triangle and More

Reviewed March 18, 2019
Bur56
Wonderfull Golden triangle tour + Varanasi / february 2019

We organised our Golden triangle / Varanasi tour together with Jitender / Go My Journey. Everything... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2019
Patrick M
Zottegem, Belgium

All reviews golden triangle quick response domestic flight day tour mr sunil fabulous trip toyota innova tour operator spoke good english delhi agra jaipur his team safe driver excellent driver his knowledge incredible india an amazing experience taj mahal
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

We just finished a 10 day tour to Agra, Ranthambhore and Jaipur. Overall we were satisfied but unfortunately one bad experience dropped my rating.

The good:
Jitender worked with me to plan the trip. He was very responsive and great about adding in my two friends after I had booked everything for just one family.

Our driver Perdeep was fabulous. If you book with Go Journey ask for Perdeep. He qwas kind, patient, great with the kids, He was always on time and took us where weasked to go. He is absolutely our favorite person from the trip

The hotels chosen by Jitender were all good as were our meals. The guides ranged from adequate to great.

The not so good:
There were three things I wanted to do on the trip and one of them was to visit an elephant sanctuary. I told Jitender I did not want to visit elephant village and that I did not want to ride elephants. I chose a sanctuary I wanted to visit and correspondended with the owner. Jitender told me he would book the tour for the afternoon of the 21st. I expressed concern about the Holi festival and he told me that would be finished in the morning and we could visit the elephants in the afternoon.a On the 21st we were picked up and taken to a different elephant park that was having a Holi celebration. The music was blaring, people were riding elephants and it was clearly not what we wanted in our elephant encounter. Our driver contacted Jitender who said this was the park he had booked. The driver and other guides tried to reassure us this park was better. My seven year old was crying because of the people riding elephants. Eventually it became clear that this was our only option for the day so we made the best of it. Our driver tried really hard to cheer us up and make sure we were having fun. Playing with color was fun and everyone was very nice. Unfortunately it was a very touristy activity and not what we wanted. The kids were bored after an hour or so and we ended up spending the rest of the day at the hotel since everything was closed.

Before the elephants ago I would have given 5 stars but this was very important to us and really ended our trip on a low note.

Date of experience: March 2019
Go_My_Journey, Manager at Go My Journey, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback and happy to know you had great time in India except Holi day festival. As you know as we booked with Elephantastic but unfortunate due to Holi Festival they refuse to entertain any guest. However on the last moment they offered us another Elephant Park ( Eleday ) because we don't have any choice. This park have same activities included and expensive more than Elephantastic but due to Holi Festival there is too many tourist around. The atmosphere was good accordingly to Festival but unfortunate you not like it. Once again really sorry for that.

Regards,
Team- Go My Journey

Reviewed March 18, 2019

We have just done a 17 night tour of India arranged by Jitender. I had spent weeks sourcing a reliable trustworthy destination expert in India and am glad we booked with Go My Journey. Jitender met us at Delhi airport , which could of been quite daunting, took us to our hotel and went through our confirmed itinerary. Our driver Hamid Khan spoke good English was reliable, helpful and became our friend ( and a security blanket for me ) . Our trip covered Delhi ,Varanasi, Agra , Ranthambore ,tigers seen ,Jaipur,Jodhpur, Narla, Udaipur and Mumbai . The guides were knowledgeable and were informed by Hamid we didn’t want to shop so taking that awkwardness out of the equation. The car was clean ,working seat belts and lots of bottled water included.
Jitender sorted a couple of sudden problems for us ( our planned train journey running very late , a hotel change due to a large wedding) efficiently and without fuss.
We loved our time in India and after initial trepidation of using a company from the internet couldn’t recommend Jitender and his team more .
Thank you , look forward to doing southern India and Sri Lanka through you next year

2  Thank Bur56
Reviewed March 2, 2019

Everything worked out as planned, our driver, Charanjeev, was a very good driver, he knew all the places to visit and his english was perfect. From the start, he welcomed us at the Delhi airport, super.
We visited Delhi, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra with Mr Charanjeev.
from Agra we took the night train to Varansi (ticket booked by Jitender).
In Varanasi, arriving early in the morning, we had a new driver, Sabir, who welcomed us at the train station.
We visited Varanasi, the wonderful Rajdari / Defdari waterfalls (70km / 2hrs) and Sarnath.
We recommend Jitender / GoMyJourney - and Charanjeev as a driver.

1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

We did 15 night tour of Golden Triangle with Kerala India - (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam, Trivandrum ) with Go My Journey assist by Mr. Jitender. Everything was extremely well organized. We were met on time by our guides/drivers, who were all competent and friendly, and spoke English quite well. Everything was on time and on schedule. The hotels were all at the level we requested ( 4 star). They did an amazing job, making our silver anniversary holiday an awesome and unforgettable experience. We strongly recommend them to anyone planning a holiday in India.
Highly recommend !!!

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank 772paulss
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I had a 5 days tour through Delhi-Agra-Jaipur.
The tour organizer Mr Jitender has been a very good point of reference in India. Also my driver Mr Rakesh has been outstanding, very skilled about the itinerary and very professional!
I definitely recommend this tour operator!

1  Thank Epos2009