Discover With Atma - Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
O melhor motorista da Índia

Mr. Atma is one of the most correct people my wife and I know. we spent 21 days in India and with... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2019
nandoo134
via mobile
Incredible experience

Travelling through Rajasthan with Atma during 3 weeks was just wonderful. He knows a lot about the... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2018
GlobeTrotting718037
via mobile

All reviews spent days excellent driver amazing experience indian culture always on time knowledge rajasthan ac mr sites car delhi
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2015

My boyfriend and I spent 7 days with Atma. He was very flexible with us, and always had great recommendations on what to do/see. He always came to our hotel at the time we asked him to. We changed our itinerary several times and he always was able to accommodate us. He made us feel safe on the crazy roads of India. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a driver. We will use him again if we ever have the good fortune of visiting India in the future.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank andreadG347DV
Reviewed January 20, 2015

The most professional, knowledgeable, trust worthy driver we could have ever asked for around India.

Date of experience: January 2015
3  Thank Ashveer2015
Reviewed December 30, 2014

I booked Atma's services during a short stay in New Delhi. He was recommended to me by the bed and breakfast I stayed at and I consider myself extremely lucky that he was my driver.

I had a fantastic experience and can recommend him very highly. Not only is he a great driver, but he also made my stay in Delhi most memorable by recommending restaurants and things to see and do.

If you need a driver in India - do yourself a favor and contact Atma. You will not regret it.

V/R

Heidi Rowe

Date of experience: January 2014
3  Thank Heidi R
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We had a 1.5 day short trip to Jaipur. One friend was collected & driven from Delhi to Jaipur, to collect 3 of us that had flown into from Jaipur airport, from where we were staying. The collection was hassle free. We were driven to collect a Tour guide who was more knowledgeable than our driver (we were more than happy to pay extra for this tour guide) He was very informative & gave a broad view on India, Jaipur, the palaces & history. We visited the Elephant Village where we interacted with the Elephants, feed them (I took apples & oranges from our hotel) the village supplied their normal food stuffs to feed them with. We climbed up on the elephant’s circus style via their trunks lifting us onto their backs, which was a thrilling experience for us all. We went for a short ride around the village. We painted their skin & took plenty of photos. The palaces were lovely with lots of different architectural styles. Our guide was very good. The pink city was amazing & we would have loved to have shopped in the local bazaars, but we did not have enough time due to the travel timings of our plane. The only down side to the trip was the traffic, it is far crazier in Jaipur than any other city I have been to in India. However I can not fault the whole trip.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Mo A
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Atma was recommended to my husband and I after he had driven 2 other couples I know from Vancouver on their trips to India. From the second Atma picked us up from the airport, our trip felt organized and safe - in India, this is rare! He customized our trip for us after we arrived by explaining all of our options and making an itinerary that fit our interests, time frame, and budget. Atma was also very flexible to make changes as we went. He also booked our hotels for us which were always clean, comfortable, and met our budget. We traveled without Atma to Varanasi and the train was completely disorganized and we it added a lot of time, money, and stress to figure things out without him. 100% you should booked Atma for your trip to India, he has an incredible knowledge of India, the roads, and the sites. Also, he is safe, reliable and his English is excellent! Namaste!

Date of experience: March 2014