Discover With Atma - Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
O melhor motorista da Índia

Mr. Atma is one of the most correct people my wife and I know. we spent 21 days in India and with... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2019
nandoo134
via mobile
Incredible experience

Travelling through Rajasthan with Atma during 3 weeks was just wonderful. He knows a lot about the... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2018
GlobeTrotting718037
via mobile

All reviews spent days excellent driver amazing experience indian culture always on time knowledge rajasthan ac mr sites car delhi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2014

I booked Atma's services during a short stay in New Delhi. He was recommended to me by the bed and breakfast I stayed at and I consider myself extremely lucky that he was my driver.

I had a fantastic experience and can recommend him very highly. Not only is he a great driver, but he also made my stay in Delhi most memorable by recommending restaurants and things to see and do.

If you need a driver in India - do yourself a favor and contact Atma. You will not regret it.

V/R

Heidi Rowe

Date of experience: January 2014
3  Thank Heidi R
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We had a 1.5 day short trip to Jaipur. One friend was collected & driven from Delhi to Jaipur, to collect 3 of us that had flown into from Jaipur airport, from where we were staying. The collection was hassle free. We were driven to collect a Tour guide who was more knowledgeable than our driver (we were more than happy to pay extra for this tour guide) He was very informative & gave a broad view on India, Jaipur, the palaces & history. We visited the Elephant Village where we interacted with the Elephants, feed them (I took apples & oranges from our hotel) the village supplied their normal food stuffs to feed them with. We climbed up on the elephant’s circus style via their trunks lifting us onto their backs, which was a thrilling experience for us all. We went for a short ride around the village. We painted their skin & took plenty of photos. The palaces were lovely with lots of different architectural styles. Our guide was very good. The pink city was amazing & we would have loved to have shopped in the local bazaars, but we did not have enough time due to the travel timings of our plane. The only down side to the trip was the traffic, it is far crazier in Jaipur than any other city I have been to in India. However I can not fault the whole trip.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Mo A
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Atma was recommended to my husband and I after he had driven 2 other couples I know from Vancouver on their trips to India. From the second Atma picked us up from the airport, our trip felt organized and safe - in India, this is rare! He customized our trip for us after we arrived by explaining all of our options and making an itinerary that fit our interests, time frame, and budget. Atma was also very flexible to make changes as we went. He also booked our hotels for us which were always clean, comfortable, and met our budget. We traveled without Atma to Varanasi and the train was completely disorganized and we it added a lot of time, money, and stress to figure things out without him. 100% you should booked Atma for your trip to India, he has an incredible knowledge of India, the roads, and the sites. Also, he is safe, reliable and his English is excellent! Namaste!

Date of experience: March 2014
2  Thank Chelsea Z
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Three trips in India, trip months with the same driver, Atma, always the same satisfaction. After visiting a lot of countries on our planet, I must say that India has left the most extraordinary memories in my travelling experience and I must admit that Atma is responsible for all this.
Atma is not only, a great driver, he tells you a lot about India. You can rely on him for everything. From the time you arrive at the airport till the time you leave India, he looks after you as if you were a member of his family.
Always ready to go an extra mile to make your trip comfortable and unforgettable.
If you want to, he will take you to hotels and restaurants that he knows to be comfortable and safe but you always remain free to use hotels and restaurants that you have already selected yourself.
Very discreet, Atma, is a gentleman. His car is always clean and safe.
His rates are very reasonable for the quality of his services.
A trip to Incredible India will change you deeply. I highly recommend it with Atma.

Date of experience: February 2014
2  Thank snowbirdquebec
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Excellent driver, warm and kind man. He drove us (my mother and I) for 3 weeks at North India and it was great.
Atma helped us in everything we asked and told us a lot about the culture and mythology of India.
We recommend him warmly!