Ways to Experience Tree Trunk Travel
from $215.00
More Info
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews mr rahul haveli hari ganga visited amritsar kerala tour gosht char dham company representative south india day tour delhi airport memorable holiday fantastic trip incredible tour excellent service human being his team beautiful country
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ourselves & another couple have just returned from a fabulous trip. We would highly recommend Tree Trunk Travel. Before the trip they were very helpful (& patient) in sorting out our itinerary & provided lots of useful information. From the moment we arrived in Delhi everything went exactly to plan & we were phoned regularly to check if all was ok. Our luggage didn’t arrive on our flight and Tree Trunk were a great help in collecting it from Delhi airport when it eventually arrived 3 days later even though we had booked the flights independently and it was not their responsibility. All the Tree Trunk representatives, drivers & local guides spoke very good English & couldn't do enough for us. Apart from information about the history of the sites we visited, we also learned a great deal about the local areas, customs & culture. I had been a bit nervous about the chaotic traffic but felt very safe with our driver. The car was very comfortable & every day fresh bottled water was provided. All our hotels were excellent. We ate our evening meals in the hotel restaurants every night and although these were all good, they were more expensive than we expected. We hadn't intended to eat all meals in the hotels but it was often not convenient or easy to go elsewhere. If we did a similar trip in future we would ask for a quote for a half board option. All in all, a great trip & we would like to say a big thank you to all at Tree Trunk, in particular Rahul in the office & our driver Rana.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It was our first visit to the North East and I came across the Tree Trunk site while searching for travel itineraries and agents. Needless to say, it was a cakewalk right from the time I connected with the Tree Trunk executive (Avijit Ghosh if I may be allowed to name him)
When I expressed my interest and explained my interest areas, I was provided with the itinerary and the quote within a few hours and we managed to nail the trip in a day. Having informed about our travel as family with young children in tow, everything was taken care of in the most excellent manner. The hired car with the driver (Diganta) was right there at Guwahati airport to receive us. The sight seeing, the hotel accommodation, the entire trip was made absolutely amazing and we will cherish the holiday for a long long time. Avijit even managed to check in during the trip periodically to find out if all was well. I found the experience quite considerate and will recommend Tree Trunk to all my friends.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I booked tours of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, as well as a morning's tour of New Delhi, with Tree Trunk and highly recommend the experience. The guides and driver were professional, efficient, and punctual, and also immensely kind. I would recommend this to women traveling on their own.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I live in South Africa and I have made a habit of supporting agents who operate in the country I wish to visit, therefore I approached Tree Trunk Travel. We were embarking on a different type of trip, where we wanted to visit a major city in India and also do a jungle safari. From the very first message to Tree Trunk which was responded to within minutes, I was impressed with their knowledge, service and promptness. Paras was our agent and he kept in constant contact and patiently and efficiently catered to every want and change to our package. We were taking care of, at every turn. Even when we were commuting without Wi-Fi, Paras and his colleagues kept in contact with their partners to ensure we were safe. I have never experienced such service, where our happiness and safety was paramount. The hotels and transfers were exceptional and the whole experience was just amazing. Paras is the best agent I have dealt with. He is extremely effective and fast with everything. He also went out of his way and answered my watsapps late at night. Tree Trunk also has a secure payment portal which made payment easy and secure. We could not be more impressed and they make it very easy to make a decision to return to India. Tree Trunk Travel is not a travel agency, they are much more. They are your partners in travel and you will always feel happy and secure knowing that they are there at every turn. They are beyond amazing.

2  Thank 301samikshak
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

What a beautiful country!

And our excellent and friendly and best informed guide made our journey as easy and conveniant as possible!

And he was not only our "travel-manager", he was always present whenever it was neccesary. And he told me a lot about indian history, politics and social circumstances...

The travel program, he orgsnized for us, was very "coulored", so we could make a lot of new experiences about a small part of a big country, that is so completely different to all I saw before!

Thanks for the opportunity to get all this impressions in a good orgsnized