“Excellent Service”

Ranked #264 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Nagpur, India
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were just passing through Delhi and we needed a place to get fresh and leave the luggage. Hotel Classic in Karol Bagh was recommended to us by one of our friends. We experienced excellent service, good room and the Reception Desk went out of their way to help us reach Rly. Station in time to catch our onward train. Very reasonably priced too. Will definitely stay there again under similar circumstances.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Vishuma
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Sir, We are humbly thankful to your this encouraging review about our hotel. We are thankful that you appreciated our services and facilities. We will always try our best to provide more better services and facilities you and your friends in future.
Reservations 9313846060

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hvalsoe, Denmark
Reviewed November 7, 2013

For my third time I arrived to Dehli and I chose again to stay at Hotel Classic. I was picked up in the airport, which meant a lot to me. My room was clean and nice, the bathroom was also nice and I slept well. The hotel is very central situated 7 min walk from the metro, so you can easily reach both the center and other parts of Dehli. The staff is very polite, friendly and helpful. Before I went to Dehli, I had difficulties in bying a train ticket and asked by mail Hotel Classic to buy for me and they did ! They were very helpful with all kind troubles and questions. The atmosphere is calm and quite away from the busy part of Dehli. I felt safe there and will recommend this hotel and would prefere to stay there again, if I come to India again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Hennymaj R
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel was suggested by someone, they sent a taxi to pick me up ( chargeable) , the room was clean, and very well lit up and well maintained.
the Bathrooms too were clean.
The shower though was outdated and water kept flowing from all sides, had to use the Bucket ( NO issues)

room service is prompt and the staff are very polite and helpful.
The hotel is a stone throw away from the Main Karol Bagh market and just about 20-30 bucks by the rickshaw to the nearest metro station.
I checked out at 0500 and the bathrooms had hot water prior to departure
Very Good Place..!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I am regular visitor of Delhi but in my recent visit I stayed in Hotel Classic upon recommendation from a friends. I had excellent experience at all stages from check in to check out. The rooms were clean with neat bedcovers and comfortable air conditioning. The staff was quite well trained and courteous. Food order to room service was served hot within about 30 minutes from ordering which was acceptable.The food was quite balanced that is not very spicy and as per test explained to the room attending steward. Overall it was a good experience and encouragement to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Gandhidham, India
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel when ever i am in delhi for last 4 years.The hotel is located in the center of karolbagh market. The staff is very helping always. theris traveldesk is also good and cheap. you will not get any other hotel in this area on the tariff what they offer

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank vickyisgreat
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for writing such a encouraging comment. I am thankful that you recognized our effort to provide better services and facilities. We will be looking forward to welcome your family and friends in our hotel.
Thanking You,
Owner-Hotel Classic
Yallingup, Australia
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am planning a return trip to Delhi soon, having stayed in Hotel Classic a few times before (some years ago) I was delighted to see it is still receiving good reviews. I have stayed in a few Hotels in the area and in my experience it is by far best "value for money", of course it's not the Ritz, but the staff are 100% ++ for friendliness and care --- I had a nasty food bug on my last day in Delhi, and the guys had me out of my room and at the Hospital around the corner in no time, Dr waiting, excellent treatment all around, and I was able to board my flight back to Oz that night --- what more could you ask for? I love the markets in the area, and a short walk to the Metro makes it a perfect travellers location.
Good on you Jitender --- look forward to seeing you next time.

Room Tip: I never had a bad room, from memory one did not have an external window, but it didn't bother me...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank PremjiBaba
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Respected Sir,
Thank you very very much for writing such a encouraging comment. Your such comments boosts energy in us to provide our guests more better services and facilities. I will be always looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
Thanks N Regards,
Owner- Hotel Classic, New Delhi
London
Reviewed June 25, 2013

On their website they had specified exactly which rooms were executive, deluxe etc. We chose the executive and were given a room which looked like neither of the rooms they had on the website. Poor outdated decor. To the credit of the staff, they moved us into a slightly better room for the second night but this was not much different.

Warning, don't trust the pictures on the website. photoshop comes to mind. I would advise what we did. If you're going to india, book a couple of nights first and then see what the rooms like before you extend. Trust me, there are plenty of hotels which you will be able to walk into and book straight away.

Disapointed!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here until they renovate!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank LovLondon
Dear Sir,
I apologize you not to be on your expectation mark. Please be assured that all pics posted are genuine one. Maybe on your arrival that particular room may not be available. We have renovated our rooms and we are keeping proper care of hygiene in our hotel. Do write to me whenever you wish to come in our hotel. I will keep that room ready for you. Again apologizing for the inconvenience you had to face in our hotel.
Thanks N Regards,