“Hotel Classic”

Ranked #264 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Hotel Classic”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed in Hotel Classic from 22 April to 27April 2012.We were picked up from the International Airport.The visit to Delhi was made with a very short notice as Maataji who is 80 years old she wanted to see the Historical City of New Delhi and Agra.Hotel arranged transport for a day visit to Agra the next day after our arrival.The room service was excellent and prompt.Great respect was shown to Maataji by the management.Over all our stay was a very pleasant one.Next time I visit New Delhi I will stay in Hotel Classic.Abdullah Husain.

Room Tip: Book in advance,all rooms are good and comfortable.Best of all excellent room service and right in t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Respected Sir,
Thank you for your kind review. We welcome guest in our hotel as a god. We here understand that giving respect is first step to hospitality and we are happy that you appreciated our gesture. We will always look forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
Thanking You,
Jitender Chadha
Owner- Hotel Classic
Mobile-9999997574
Land Line +91-11-45000100

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hyderabad
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have been staying here for my business trips for the last 4 Years.

Hotel Classic is in a very convenient location with bus & taxi stand at a walkable distance.

I ask the hotel staff to arrange for a taxi anytime I need to go on my business appointments. Sometimes when we participate in Expos and Exhibitions we ask then to arrange a taxi early morning around 4.30 am. Charges are very reasonable.

The rooms are clean, Good Interiors, Hotel is well maintained with basic Luxuries like Air-Conditioning, Phone, Color TV, Wi-Fi, good food all 24x7 service and very friendly staff.Specially Mr. Chaddha, who greets cheerfully whenever you in the lobby. He makes sure your stay in Delhi is safe and comfortable

It is like you are at Home Away from Home!!

Room Tip: Call Mr Chadha before you plan your trip to have a great and comfortable stay
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear Sir, Thank you very very much for your kind review and appreciation of our hotel. We at Hotel Classic work as a family to Give our guest a home feeling. I am happy and thankful that you mentioned me in your review. It is our duty to make our guest as comfortable as possible. Eagerly waiting to welcome you and your family again in our hotel.
Bangalore
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The room(exclusive room was given to us though I booked superior room) was clean and good, very happy to stay. Staff and owner was very good, provided hot water whenever we required and also other information. This hotel is near to market and karolbagh metro station. I booked this room reading the reviews, was curious how it would be, but it was nice to stay, I recomend this hotel for others(worth for the money that is charged). Stayed in March 10th, 2012 for 2 nights.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir, I am very thankful to your review for our hotel. I am happy that our hotel and staff reached to your expectation after reading reviews in Tripadvisor.com. We will be always looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
Singapore
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Hotel Classic has been my preferred choice over the past 10 years. Clean environ, cordial staff, 24x7 room service - all at a very decent price at the heart of Delhi. Another key reason: it is a family hotel and it maintains that image to this date. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Dear Mr Surya, Thank you for your encouraging comments. We at Hotel Classic always keep continuous efforts to provide level best satisfaction to our guests in term of services and facilities. We promise you to provide more better services to keep you as our prestigious guest.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is our first trip to India and this was the first hotel we stayed. The owner Mr JITENDER CHADHA is very helpful. We encountered some train tickets issue and he helped us with the booking before we arrived in India. The rooms that he had prepared for us were good. clean and neat. Will recomend friends to stay here when visiting new delhi.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Providing our level best services is our main motive.
I am happy that you appreciated my effort in providing you railway tickets before your arrival. I hope to welcome you again in our hotel.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights in beginning of February. It was my first time in Delhi and I was very happy to stay at Hotel Classic, as I felt safe all the time. My room had windows out to the street, and I was very happy with that, as the 2 friends I was travelling with, had a room with no window. I felt the room was value for money, it was quite big and well furnitured. At some time, there was no hot water, but when I told the reception, the staff immediately provided a big bucket of hot water for me. The towels and room/bathroom where clean, which I'm not exactly used to in India. Room service staff was very nice and not intruding at all. They organised a very nice taxi driver (Amles) for us, who took us to Agra and back and the next day, when I was alone, he took me around Delhi for sightseeing. When I left, I forgot my passport (!), and I never felt any doubt that it would be safe there. A few days later, I had a friend picking it up for me, and the hotel called me, to make sure, it was the right guy. The location is perfect, as it is only 5 min. from the metro, and good market and food opportunities around. When I come back to Delhi on my own, I definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest, I am very thankful for your hotel review. I am happy you appreciated our services and facilities.Running Hot Water is provided at all time in morning and evening. At other time it is provided in few minutes after informing front desk.
I am happy you liked our taxi driver and enjoyed your trip.
I will be eagerly waiting to welcome your family and friend in our hotel.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Lovely experience, the staff was great, always smiling and trying to help.
The good point is they don't annoy you with excess manners, the first night the door man was escorting me until my room to open the door for me (I am talking the room door, not the main one), I told him that is not neccesary, then they didn't do it again. Also on my stay was the cricket league and I could watch it with the staff, the man door was standing outside (40 degrees) as I was in the looby, I told him is ok to stay inside and watch the match and he did. Was great to watch the match with a local, I really enjoy it.
It was great, I was in another place before and was impossible to have the staff relaxed around you.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Dear Laura,
Thanks for review for appreciation. We are thankful for your effort to write review. Your appreciation encourages more to provide good services to you. I hope you enjoyed your stay over here. Always looking forward to welcome you and your friend to our hotel.