“Consistently Excellent”

and 1 more site!
Delhi Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #36 of 1,098 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My second stay, I wouldn't think to go anywhere in Delhi.
Comfortable, clean, picturesque house, great food, but best of all --Pervez and Lubna
are always generous with their knowledge in helping with itineraries in and around Delhi.
And after a busy day there is a cup of tea and great conversation.
Who could ask for more?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Delhi Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed April 20, 2012

After three weeks travelling in India I returned to Delhi looking for a homestay experience, Lubna and Sheikh made me feel very at home and welcome in ther lovely home. Its a great central spot and easy to get around Delhi from there as well as local shops and resturants. I would highly reccomend staying with this lovely family

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Penelope Pepe M
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Having read great reviews of this place, I tried to book for the days immediately following my arrival in India. There are only three rooms and I was doing everything rather last minute, so had to content myself with booking instead for my last night in India. I am so glad I could stay here. It's a lovely house, with a wonderful central atrium, which gives a lovely feeling of space and light to the whole house. There are terraces full of plants, which guests are welcome to use. My room was very comfortable and the food - both dinner and breakfast - absolutely delicious. Most of all, it's the welcome and helpfulness of the hosts which make this place stand out. Lubna took me to the market to buy a suitcase (I had been trailing a broken one with me all around India!), and made what could have been a dull task into a fun and interesting outing. Later, she and Pervez had dinner with me in their house and I had the most stimulating conversation with Pervez about a project I'm developing for a writing project. So often these serendipitous encounters yield the best insights. We talked for a couple of hours and I came away with ideas and inspiration and an invitation - absolutely genuine, I am sure - to continue the dialogue. So to both Lubna and Pervez I'd like to say thank for your welcome, and for a memorable stay. I look forward to the next time, and would encourage anyone who wants to stay in a real and very lovely Indian home to book well ahead.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ChristinaSLP
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this B&B for 3 nights in January 2012. We thought it was excellent. Our host and hostess were friendly. Their home was clean, well maintained, attractive, and bursting with character. The home had 3 levels each with a garden and lots of inviting common places to sit. Our double bedroom was cosy, our bed comfortable, and the electric kettle, tea bags and drinking water in our room were very convenient. As well, the breakfasts were delicious and satisfying. The location was only a short drive to some of the main sights of Dehli and some excellent Lonely Planet recommended restauants. We highly recommend this B&B.
Iris&Gord

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Iris237
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This was our first visit to Delhi and India. Delhi B&B made for a perfect place to start our travels. The rooms are well equipped and the food delicious and plentiful! Lubna and Pervez are friendly and gracious hosts...most helpful in arranging local transportation, providing directions and even accompanying me to the market to purchase spices! The local community provided shopping/ restaurants within a short walk...we felt quite safe even after dark. Their roof top terrace provided a nice retreat at the end of the day. We will definitely use Delhi B&B on our future trips to Delhi.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Our short stopover in Delhi was helped along by the comfortable stay at Delhi B&B.New Delhi was a refreshing change to the hustle and bustle of the city.Local shopping areas with great restaurants were only a walk away,even at night we felt completely safe...Lubna was very helpful in advising on transport arrangements..We will definately stay again when we return next year.

Room Tip: The twin behind the kitchen"s a bit noisey but felt like home!!Go the top room...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank kelly b
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We stayed at the Delhi Bed & Breakfast 3 days in December 2011 and 3 days in January 2012. Our first time in Delhi, this place is a wonderful introduction to India. The rooms are fully equipped, there are no worries for water, the food is great, the house is wonderful and the hosts fabulous ! They are welcoming and can give you useful information about the city. They provide prompt taxi service at any time of day, the drivers are knowledgeable, friendly and very dependable and in Delhi, which can be overwhelming to say the least, it is good to count on a good driver.

The food is out of this world, don't miss breakfast as we often did... but jetlag is jetlag! Lubna will show you how to deal, which comes useful in India, as in America prices are fixed.

The beds are very comfortable, the house is beautiful and as there are many terrasses, you can always be outside in your own little space enjoying tea and cookies ! The neighborhood is safe and as it is not in the center of the city, so it is quiet (for Delhi!). Plenty of hot water, even a hairdryer !

For sure if we go back to Delhi, we will stay there again.

Room Tip: A/C in all rooms and we enjoyed the rooms on the higher floors better
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends