Hotel Rupam
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Hotel Gulnar(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Kings Inn(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Unique(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
All reviewskarol baghmetro stationbudget hoteldeluxe roomroom servicehot waterawesome hotelhotel staff isstayed nightshotel is situatedclean roomsother hotelsmrdelhicleanlinessrooftopoperative
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel was booked by our corporate staff and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel. The staff goes out of their way to make sure that guests have a pleasant stay. They ensure the Indian ethos "Athithi Devo Bhav" (A guest is god) is reflected by the way they treat guests.
Wi-Fi is free and fast! Complimentary Breakfast, though minimalistic, is good. If anyone asked for anything reasonable, that was not on the table, the owner and the staff would have it made.
Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank vinod_hyd
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our room was very comfortable and acceptably clean. The staff were incredibly friendly and very helpful. The hotel is just a few blocks from the Delhi metro, which makes its quieter neighborhood location a nice compromise for tourists who don't want too much city noise but want fast access to all Delhi has to see and do.

The AC worked just fine, the bathrooms were clean, and the shower had hot water. Also, the breakfast was quite good; although, the staff got a bit frazzled when there were more than 4 people eating. Breakfast was buffet with Indian and some British options. Also, they make eggs to order.

There isn't much in the way of great food in the area (at least we didn't find any), so plan to eat before heading back for the night.

Room Tip: We just got the basic room, and it was perfectly fine.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SunnySquared
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Clean, budget-friendly, friendly and helpful staff, simple but great breakfast buffet al fresco (pav bhaji and masala tea were superb), near the metro, air conditioning, fast Wi-Fi. My booking included an airport transfer, which was well worth it (even when my arrival time changed to an hour earlier they were right on it). If you have lots more money to spend then there are definitely higher-class/splashier options out there, but I thought this was excellent value at a great price. Totally recommended.

Room Tip: As with all hotels in India, try to get a room away from the roadside (mine was). That said, the road this hotel is on is relatively quiet anyways, so may not be a huge issue.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sacha N
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been staying in Hotel Rupam for 2 weeks, and I have to say that I had a very pleasant experience concerning this small budget hotel situated at the heart of New Delhi, in Karol Bagh, very close to all kind of transportations, including the Metro (which is very modern and easy to reach all the touristic areas in Delhi).
The staff gave me all support and were very attentive to my requests. I was a solo traveller and I felt really safe.
I definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: The Executive rooms are more spacious.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Regina M
GurjitS55, Owner at Hotel Rupam, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

We are greatly delighted to have received such a generously appreciative review about your stay, shared on TripAdvisor. Such generous compliments from our guests go a long way thus encouraging us to work even harder and fare better to achieve excellence.

Our helping & attentive staff, our special attention to our guests with special needs, our clean and beautiful rooms, our delicious food and our prime location in the city that is conveniently connected through all modes of transport helps you relax and unwind in one of the most soothing ways.

Best Regards
Gurjit Singh

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We often had to visit Delhi for our business trip stayed here couple of times with my Colleague.
It was really an awsome experience to be at this hotel excellent place within affordable price.
The staffs are really very helpful and all Thanks to Mr. Deepak for making our stay comfortable.
The owner itslef is a perfect example of a young, polite & enthusiastic Businessman.
I Will Surely Choose this hotel again for my future visit to Delhi And would recommend others.

Imran
Chennai

Room Tip: Rooms in Second floor are much quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business