“Great spot to call home while in Delhi.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Rupam

Hotel Rupam
Ranked #113 of 707 Hotels in New Delhi
Oakland, California
“Great spot to call home while in Delhi.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with 3 friends for 3 nights while in Delhi...the guys at Hotel Rupam were fantastic. They were very professional, helpful and courteous. They gave us detailed directions and suggestions for our days out in Delhi and also helped by putting us in contact with a very reputable tour company who helped us book essentially the rest of our time in India.
The rooms were clean and comfortable with good A/C, cable TV, etc. the restaurant serves good food and our rooms came with a pretty legit breakfast buffet included. The mornings we had early departures they arranged early breakfast to be brought to our rooms and always with a big smile. Krishna was a star...he served us dinner 1 night and handled ordering and hand delivered our breakfast on two early mornings.

Overall, very happy with Rupam. I would not only recommend it, but wouldn't consider another place if I find myself in Delhi again.

Thanks guys!

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank GreenandGoldBombers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed here last week for 3 nights about 2 weeks ago. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the restaurant at the top floor is very reasonably priced and great food. I recommend this place for stay in Delhi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vijaykumar0001
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed in Jan 2013.. It was a lovely experience at the hotel... Staff is good & helpful.. Food quality is good.. We had a lovely experience at the hotel.. Location is very good.. Very near to Karol Bagh Metro Station.. Good food nearby also.. It was a very nice stay at hotel.. They also arranged a car for us at a reasonable rates.. Stay in this hotel if you visit Delhi & plan to stay in Karol Bagh..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rohu8
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is absolutely, positively a supa-star place at an affordable price in karol bagh . The rooms are super modern, spacious and clean. The staff is incredibly professional and out going. u will feel at home... I will definitely stay at rupam next time I am in Delhi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank shm409
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I only stayed for one night but was sufficiently impressed to book to return for a week to watch the Test Match later this month. The room was clean, but without a window to let in natural light early in the morning. The wi-fi connection was very fast and the breakfast was really enjoyable, basically a buffet on the roof where you felt welcome to stay and enjoy 3 cups of coffee should you so wish. The water pressure was a bit poor in the shower, but overall and compared to what I have in Chandigarh at the moment, I'm certainly glad I stayed there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Dannyxb
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed March 10, 2013

When you are on holiday, a traveller requires a clean comfortable bed, clean bathroom and a filling breakfast, staff that go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and comfortable. All this gives a traveller the energy to start a day full of adventures. Hotel Rupam was this sort of hotel.
My friends and I used Hotel Rupan as a base to travel to Haridiwar and Rishikesh. The staff kindly stored our big bags while we where away for 2 nights and upon our return, the hotel was fully booked and we were accomodated at another upmarket Hotel at no extra cost. Thank you Manik, Yasir, Sandeep, Deepak and dad for making our 5 day stay so memorable. Asha

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank 297asha
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The first room I saw had no windows and I felt a it would be too claustrophobic. I finally settled on an executive room at the back of the building, which was quite comfortable. I was able to negotiate the price down a bit, which helped. The room was quiet, so I was happy with it. Quiet is always a high priority for me.

The room and bathroom were clean, as were the linens. The bed was comfortable. Everything worked. The decor was quite nice. WiFi was reasonably fast. No bugs to be seen.

The manager and staff were really friendly, and very helpful. I always felt welcomed when I came in.

The big, empty lobby is oddly unwelcoming, though. They should do something to give it a warmer, more inviting feeling.

Room Tip: Executive rooms at the back are the best. Front side rooms would be a bit noisy from street noise.