1,305 results
All reviewstrain stationarakashan roadairport pickupconnaught placetravel desksister hotelrooms are cleanmain bazaarnorthern indiatuk tukmini barhotel restaurantbudget hotelhot waterbuffet breakfasttravel agenthotel staff
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Our stay at Grand Godwin was amazing! The beds were SO comfy and the room was spacious. Mr Amar the GM and all the staff were so friendly and extremely hospitable and the breakfast we had was delicious! It's location is great as well, a short rickshaw ride away from all the attractions and within walking distance to bars and restaurants. If your coming to Delhi and looking for a little luxury, I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Grand Godwin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging words of appreciation. We are glad that you had a memorable stay.We are glad to see that you found our rooms clean, spacious and well appointed and our staff members leaving a fine impression on you with their friendly and polite service.

Regards

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel has amazing staff and they are extremely professional. The service here is on point. They picked us up from the train station and they took us straight to he hotel. Highly recommended! Beautiful rooms. Asif Husain and the GM Amar took care of us. We will stay here in the future. Breakfast was great. All in all 10/10. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Grand Godwin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your glowing comments on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read the kind review and thank you for commending our service.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Had a very comfortable stay. The staff look after you with due care. I booked a tour Rajasthan which went smoothly. The driver Amit was a great companion, and good driver too. Mr Amar the Manger was extremely helpful. Took away my first day fears. Thanks to everyone for a great experience

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Grand Godwin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your encouraging words of appreciation. We are glad that you had a memorable stay. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel and for your tour of Rajasthan.
regards

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed at Grand Godwin for the first two nights in India - we thought it was a great place and booked another night for our last night on the way through Delhi home.

The staff were really friendly - when our luggage did not make the connecting flight the free airport pick up had waited the extra 90 minutes for us even though we had not called them and the hotel helped to arrange with the airline the return of our luggage the next day.

The rooftop restaurant was good, with a nice inclusive buffet breakfast. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Grand Godwin and for taking time off to review us on TripAdvisor, sharing your experience. We are glad to see that you found our rooms clean, spacious and well appointed with our staff members leaving a fine impression on you with their friendly and polite service....

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in hotel grand godwin in jan 2 week the hotel is very good with nice modern room clean bed sheet and hot water which you normally dont get in indian hotels in this winter. The usp of this hotel is the GM Mr Amar who is superb and very good manager who was very kind to me and offered me some nice tea and indian cookies when I was about to leave for my next destination. When I came to the lobby for my checkout Mr Amar came to me and asked how was my stay and if I have any problem which was very kind of him.
The reception staff is very good and always helpful
I would stay next time in this hotel

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Grand Godwin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your encouraging words of appreciation. We are glad that you had a memorable stay. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel.
regards