1,305 results
All reviewstrain stationarakashan roadairport pickupconnaught placetravel desksister hotelrooms are cleanmain bazaarnorthern indiatuk tukmini barhotel restaurantbudget hotelhot waterbuffet breakfasttravel agenthotel staff
Reviewed December 30, 2011

i stayed here first night in double room. not bad. the next two nights in family room. the showers are really nice. the reason i give very good rating instead of average is only due to the reason that they have centrla heating. during the winter months in delhi is is a definate plus. the only problem was in the room we could not control the heating! the breakfast was free and not too bad. the location is near the new delhi railway station but it is better either to walk there or take the rickshaw, otherwise they will take you round and round due to oneway road! yes there are a lot of people trying to cheat you so just be careful!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank sherpafamilyhk
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We stay two nights. If its your first time in Delhi the area is quite intimidating, I wouldn't like to walk around alone.
We paid for the superior room which was nice. The hotel is quite loud during the night but we had a good sleep.
The food is top notch.
The staff are helpful and very knowledgeable. However don't ask them to do anything at the last minute as things don't move quickly. We waited about 45mins for a taxi to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Ferasta
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Great pick up service from the airport, I was met early min the morning and was impressed with the service. The hotel has had alot if money throw at it, but I was unimpressed to have windows I couldn't see out of and let in very little natural day light. Great tv and room but it was not too my taste. Although in a very convenient location it was really noisy as traffic passing is non stop.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Travellingtoes
Reviewed December 10, 2011

If you are travelling here on your own beware.I booked through trip advisor and took advantage of the curteousy pick up and highlighted this in my instructions.After 2 days there seemed to be no response from there.I rang the hotel and explained this at which the hotel said they werent aware I wanted a pick up. I confirmed the details again(even though they confirmed the booking) and sent a direct email to them of my flight details. I did after 24 hours recieve a reply.At the airport I waited 15mins as the driver was late and he turned round to me to ask for 50rupees for the car park.
The internet use is at the hotel next door which cost is 50rupees for 30mins and the its a lap top which the connection keeps disconnecting and I had the pleasure of 3 men read a personal email to someone back home only for one of them to delete my message and tell me to rewrite it.
And after 2days I finally went home a young adolesent crude boy took me to the airport who was very keen for me to sit in the front of the car.I told him politeley to be quiet on afew occasions and i had no desire to sit with him in the front of the car and for him to pay attention to the road. This resulted in me telling him I was going to ring the hotel and complain about him in which he started to mimick me!!I could not wait for the 45 minute journey to be over and be at the airport.The hotel is lovely but dont expect your change back either as I paid in rupees and wanted to give the children across the road the change but I didnt get it back..so infact I was overcharged.I was happiest in my room left alone..so beware lone travellers and if your female!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank chaz s
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Budget hotel Delhi offers low cost business hotel rooms in Delhi for Budget Hotels Stay New Delhi. The cheap hotels are located in Central Delhi near New Delhi Railway Station offering leisure to budget travelers. For a memorable and unbeatable luxury hotel in new Delhi experience, Godwin Budget Hotels in New Delhi are the right choice for cheap accommodation travelers.

Room Tip: My friends and me,first time come India from USA and stay this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends