“veryy disgusting!”

Ranked #177 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Vijayawada, India
“veryy disgusting!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

let me not talk abt the food over there.. i feel like puking! rooms were okie dokie. location was HORRIBLE ! and will u believe me? we cannot go buy vehicle to the hotel.. only a rikshaw can reach there... so which ever vehicle we might come by, we should get down on the main road(2kms away from hotel) and reach the hotel by rikshaw. not worth even the half of what we pay. they charged me 200 bucks for a sandwich and i had to search for the sandwich in the plate. :-O

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Sdasari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I can only explain it to be one of the wonderful experiences. Everything was arranged well by the hotel management, pick up and then welcome to hotel. We stayed at room 301 was neat and clean and decorated well. Hotel staff are so kind and are there to help you with whatever you want.
I got to say it was 31stMay and a bundh called but the hotel staff kept on saying me not to worry and i will be safely dropped to the airport. And as said it was done.
Thanks Mr.Jitendar and his team who managed my trip so well. The food (north indian)was excellent and the package was really attractive and full Paisa Vasool.
Thank you Crest inn, shall surely be with you guys again

Room Tip: well i had no choice of this but either way when you are at this hotel no view could look good at ou...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Max P
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Affordable price and good quality of service.hotel taxi pickup boy jayent was very help full Everthing in the room is clean & tidy. Friendly staff. Wifi in the room. I didnt enjoy the bfast though. Its mainly indian conti.. & american buffet bfast, but you can request for plain omelet instead. Overall i would recommend this hotel to the travellers on the budget.$49 including pickup breakfast wifi unlimite, location good , rooms on first floor getting little sound from out side, walkig distance from karol bagh metro station,Over all very good and would definately recomend others to stay here.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank shekharzz
dehra
Reviewed May 1, 2012

my 2 nights was there in this hotel as i have to be in capital for a seminar in taj, as my friend fall ill , we really gets a great help from hotel staff, it nice was a clean hotel with helping boys, will come back again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank funboo t
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I enjoyed staying staying at the Crest Inn located in Koral Bagh, New Delhi, India. Location, room rate, cleanliness, room services are outstanding. During my stay, I enjoyed and felt like home away from home. My special thanks to Abhishek, Rajesh, Puja, and Jitendra who went extra miles for my need and made my stay very comfortable. I strongley recommend others to stay and enjoy Crest Inn services.

Mr. Bajpayee, USA

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank bajpayee4
Pune, India
Reviewed June 3, 2011

New Delhi: karol bagh: Crest inn : 19/09/2010

it was a business trip to Delhi for me. Delhi is always favourite destination as I have worked there for a year and I like places and food in delhi.

When I heard from my admin that hotel is booked in karol bagh , my memoriesgot alive since first time when I came to delhi ,I stayed in karol bagh only.

Hotel Crest inn, is situated at saraswati marg which is very happening place in karol bagh . Services and Especially Food is cherishable. Personalised touch by each employee of hotel ,make you feel at home.

I must say ,I enjoyed stay at crest inn .

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank Gaju226684
delhi
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Its an ultimate experience with hotel. Once you go there you will feel like home. They have separate rooms for drivers and that are complimentry. Very good parking for vehicles. The enviornment of this hotel is very pleasing. i liked this hotel very much. Recommended for families
Its excellent hospiatality, location, rooms, cleanliness, staff, rooms for drivers
food was amazing