“Metro Heights is luxury at Affordable price!”

Hotel Metro Heights
Ranked #487 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Metro Heights is the place to stay if you can not afford a four or five star hotel in Delhi. It has carved luxury along with budget in a nice manner.The location is best as it is very centrally located After the renovation, the hotel is simply better. I would really recommend anyone, who wants a good stay with safety and luxury, this hotel. The staff is friendly, any queries or complains is immediately responded to. The house keeping manager is very proficient and courteous since she had worked in a five star.
Taxi was arranged at all times of day and night for us.
The Breakfast buffet was good and sumptious, it had a nice combination for health food and junk food. Enjoyed the place. Thank you for the experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sangeetakap

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Hotel Metro Heights did not look too grand from the outside, but once inside, it had an old world charm was neat and clean. The rooms were spacious, neat updated furniture, large flat screen TV, satellite. The front desk staff were helpful and courteous , and even allowed us to access the internet free of charge. Wi-fi was also available free, which was a great bonus. All staff were friendly and kind, porters were efficient and housekeeping was fast. We were assisted with a courier service as well, which was reliable and our packages reached safely.We would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling on a budget, who want safe clean amenities, Its also located close within walking distance of the busy dehli markets and shopping districts. One tip however is to check ur dining bill after each meal as there may be a tendency to overcharge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The rooms itself are nice. Wifi was in working conditions. Its a value for your money. Sleep quality is fantastic except of shore. Hotel is neat and clean. Its located near to hanuman temple in Karol Bagh, very much easy to reach. Though rooms are a little tired and gives a old feel. Overall a decent and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here with my Mom and Dad, when we came to New Delhi from our trip to Rishikesh and Haridwar. Pretty exhausted from the journey up in the hilly regions and getting drenched in the Speedboat ride at Rishikesh; i was looking for a refreshing stay in Delhi. My dad got our booking done from our travel partners in Mumbai at the Metro Heights.

The hotel is conveniently located in the well known Karol Bagh vicinity. So in the evening one can go take a stroll in the Markets nearby without much hassle. Delhi Metro also has a Metro station at Karol Bagh, 7-10 minutes walking distance from the hotel. The location is very good.

Once checked in quickly; The rooms were a treat to the eyes. The rooms in which we stayed were Modern and Chic, with Big LCD TV's and cool lightning in the bathroom. However, remember to ask the reception to Turn on the Hot Water for your room. The double bed so big and clean and comfortable. The room also had a Wardrobe and Window facing the Street.

The room service was very Efficient; our Teas and Coffees were served in the room on time and Food too was prepared to our order. The Inhouse food was nice too. The breakfast was also good and spread nicely in the Basement restaurant.

During our stay at this hotel, we faced no complains and issues, but yes one can always try to improve. I would prefer to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The room itself was very nice. The wifi in the room wasn't working and when we asked about it they said it's working and it must be a problem with our device (two smart phones, two laptops and an iPad...).
We weren't informed that we had to call to ask for hot water so our first shower was fairly cold. The most disappointing moment was when we were wrongly charged for something we ordered through room service and when we were checking out at 3am, in a hurry for the airport, the guy started arguing over that item which we did not order. Considering the small amount it was, we felt it was extremely poor service to question our integrity over such a small amount when we were clearly in a hurry.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

For my work reasons I come often to Delhi and found out this hotel as reliable option from my experience. I will surely stay next time, whenever I come again. Its close proximity to metro station saved my money from high car rentals. Though rooms are a little tired and gives an Old feel , but I liked the shower for its continuous supple of hot water and its buffet breakfast is better than many. My review for this hotel is thumbs up if any one desire to stay for few days in Delhi.

Room Tip: rooms on back side are more quite
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank anders r
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I stayed here at the beginning of my week in India. I was exhausted from the trip and just needed food and rest. The food was hot and good and the bed was cozy after a long flight. The rooms were very clean, large and no shortage of hot water. The ac which was well needed worked fantastic. Service was fine no problems. The menu at rendezvous was large and everything I tried was great. I don't know about location cause I don't know Delhi but the drive to our sight seeing was not long. Restaurant could be redecorated but with food like that it dosent matter.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo