“Very good hotel in Cannaught place”

Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place
Ranked #101 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I recently stayed at this new hotel from 19th to 21st August. This was a business trip. This hotel used to be old Marina Hotel. Must say that the hotel is good and staff is very helpful. Neat and clean hotel with well furnished rooms. Hotel rate inclusive of free wifi (reasonably fast connection) and breakfast. Hotel is well located and ample taxis are available opposite hotel. Metro station is closeby. Here, I had an advantage of Cannaught place location, which is very central. Many restaurants nearby and within walking distance, which gives many options. Staff is particularly very helpful. I had not so good memories of old Marina Hotel where I had stayed 15 years ago, but must say that this hotel changed my impression. Breakfast was good. Will surely stay here again.

Room Tip: Business class rooms are good ones. I stayed in one of them.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
RadissonMarina, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

Dear guest ,

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

It was pleasure to have you stay with us. I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience . The location of the hotel makes it the ideal destination for both the business and leisure traveler.

Our team is our biggest strength and your appreciation encourages them to do even better. We look forward to welcome you back at Radisson Blu Marina.

General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,123)

Reviewed August 27, 2014

I stayed at this comfortable Radisson Blu hotel, the erstwhile Marina Hotel, for two night - it was indeed amazing!! Connaught Place still has the old world charm - for people who know will appreciate it - and the Hotel carries on from there to give you a fantastic experience. It is wonderfully centrally located, so you would not ever feel the loss of transportation / eateries, some great shopping at CP as well as Palika Bazar, etc., etc. The Hotel staff are just wonderful, and in my two night stay, mixed business and friends time, I felt wonderful. I would surely repeat their experience on my next trip there.

Dear guest ,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting a constructive review about your experience following your stay with us. It was our absolute pleasure to have you stay with us.

We are committed to exceeding guest expectations and your feedback motivates us to strive harder. Your comments are very inspiring for our team and they are thrilled to know that their efforts have been appreciated by you.

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Booked the hotel based on the brand name. The lobby is quite simple which could have been enhanced and decorated. However, the rooms are nice & spacious but tidiness needs to be improved. The front staff are not so friendly however the housekeeping ones are cordial and helpful . The hotel is centrally located near to shopping area and near to some nice restaurants in Connaught Place. The Spa and Gym needs to be tried if you are visiting the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
RadissonMarina, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write about us on Trip Advisor.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for your constructive feedback ,I am glad to note that you had a pleasant stay and found the rooms up to your expectations. I have already made a note of your disappointment and let me assure you, necessary measures have been taken.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again and we assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Our stay at radisson connaught place was very pleasant and enjoyable. The staff were extremely polite and courteous at all times. We found the hotel to be very efficient, clean and relaxing. The security staff at the main entrance always had a smile for our children and were very helpful when it came to help unload\load all our luggage into the taxis. As a business person I have frequented a number of hotels across the World. I would safely say the Radisson blu CP is a great example of a well run Hotel that is also family friendly served by professional staff. Well done. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ibrahim S
RadissonMarina, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled to know that you have enjoyed staying with us , your words of appreciation for our team members is been dully noted with gratitude. It is an source of inspiration for our team members which motivates them to go the extra mile in guest services.

We thank you once again for your comments and look forward to welcome you again at Radisson Blu Marina.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Centrally located, Good Service and Amazing staff. The rooms have been maintained well and staff tries to keep the stay as comfortable as possible. A definite for the business traveler who is wanting a central location..

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonMarina, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

We look forward to welcome you again at Radisson Blu Marina.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

A Heritage hotel in the center of Delhi, one can visit this very easily. Airport express line is very near to the hotel, staff members are very good and professional, perfect for every business traveler. I would recommend this hotel to my colleagues and friends. Thanks..

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.
It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Radisson Blu Marina and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Notice to the Visitors,

I booked this hotel based on Radison's name and I was in this hotel for a day in the first week of August. Somehow I managed the room change from first allocated room to better room with Manager. The receptionist is not ready to change the room, then I met the manager. The second floor and rooms are very stringent smell. The management has to change the Carpet immediately and modify the bath rooms.
All foreigners who are coming to Delhi and booking this hotel must think twice for health safety.

US Traveler

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your constructive feedback further to your recent stay with us. Your comments have been well noted and reviewed with the team. We are sorry that while you checked in to a room where you encountered a foul smell and shifted to another room , please consider this as a aberration rather than a norm we practice. We are committed to provide our guest a comfortable stay and maintain highest hygiene standards. After investigation we have found that due to a minor electrical fault , the fresh air and exhaust of the room corridor was not working then hence leading to a foul smell in the room.

On your next trip to Delhi we would be delighted to have you stay with us again. Please contact me directly so that I could personally handle your reservation.