My partner and I enjoyed our stay at the Shangri-La on New Years Eve 2013-14.
We checked in early and our bags were held until we returned and were able to access the room. Our bags were then delivered to the room within minutes. The room was large, with a full size window view over the city, excellent bathroom and we enjoyed the late check out time the next morning.
Free Wifi was a big plus.
The lobby is luxurious and the Christmas and New Year decorations were fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the premier business and commercial district, Connaught Place. Within close proximity to Parliament, Central government & key corporate offices, the iconic India Gate, Janpath- the shopping helm of Delhi city center. The hotel's new rooms provide fresh and contemporary stay experience with unique design offerings New Delhi's sole split level Horizon Club Lounge offers panoramic views of the city's historic district with exceptional service to discerning guests. Guests can indulge in varied culinary experiences such as our iconic Shang Palace and the hot spots of Delhi – Tamra, Grappa and Sorrento over looking lush green gardens & private dining. Our opulent ballroom and multiple meeting spaces with natural light and adjoining open terrace makes the hotel a preferred choice Our world renowned Chi, The Spa, the first in New Delhi, uses natural products to provide revitalizing and therapeutic experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Shangri La Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La New Delhi
- Shangri-La Hotel New Delhi
- Shangrila Hotel