very nice rooms but a littlle strange shape. The breakfast is top class and would recomend one to really make time for it. The lobby has got a lot of wasted place and just a small area to sit in (4 seats). I guess that kind of forces you to sit in the lobby restaurant and pick up a drink. Quite central and it is possible, but not advisable, to wak to CP in 15 minutes. Would need a cab or rickshaw to go anyplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the premier business and commercial district, Connaught Place. Within close proximity to Parliament, Central government & key corporate offices, the iconic India Gate, Janpath- the shopping helm of Delhi city center. The hotel's new rooms provide fresh and contemporary stay experience with unique design offerings New Delhi's sole split level Horizon Club Lounge offers panoramic views of the city's historic district with exceptional service to discerning guests. Guests can indulge in varied culinary experiences such as our iconic Shang Palace and the hot spots of Delhi – Tamra, Grappa and Sorrento over looking lush green gardens & private dining. Our opulent ballroom and multiple meeting spaces with natural light and adjoining open terrace makes the hotel a preferred choice Our world renowned Chi, The Spa, the first in New Delhi, uses natural products to provide revitalizing and therapeutic experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel New Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La New Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La Delhi
- Shangrila Hotel