“Best coffee shop in Delhi - karol Bagh”

Glenz Cafe & Bakers
Ranked #1 of 132 Dessert in New Delhi
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Glenz cafe is Located right in the middle of w.E.A karol bagh saraswati marg just opposite to the swati hotel and suruchi restaurant a place where travellers can hang around and meet fellow travellers,use free wi-fi,browse through a library of travel books.We serve fine Italian Coffees,English Breakfast,Pastas,Organic Teas,Vegemite,Freshly baked Apple pies,Brownies,Sandwiches,Shakes,Mocktails,and soo many more things to choose from our Menu SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT. TIMINGS- OPEN 7DAYS a WEEK
New Delhi, India
“Best coffee shop in Delhi - karol Bagh”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This little Italian style coffee shop in the heart of Karol Bagh is the life saver for caffien junkies. Everyone speaks good English and are very helpfull. There is a full regular coffee menu and fresh baked tasty treat!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank KevinBMWRider

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“A lovely restaurant tucked away in a quiet corner”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The atmosphere at this tiny tastefully decorated café is peaceful. The service was amazing and they were so polite and courteous. The food here was amazing though I hope that they world include more dishes in that yummy menu of theirs in the near future. Do try the brownies which are really tasty. The coffee is served in a proper manner specially the Irish coffee.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Marcus W
“Coffee in India? Who knew!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Great cafe for coffee lovers. You can tell the coffee is barista quality. The staff are relaxed and friendly - a lovely place to spend a morning! Highly recommend, we will most likely be there every morning while on Delhi!

2 Thank Isobel G
New Delhi, India
“Glenz gladdened my heart”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My office is quite close to Karolbagh so, I usually end up visiting it now and then. I stumbled upon Glenz during one of my binging spree's (What!! A girl gotta eat !!). It was my birthday and my mates wanted to celebrate it by gifting me a cake. Since we were in the office, we could not leave. However, they were determined and we all started looking for a bakery close by. That's when I saw Glenz on Zomato and instantly fell in love with it. The food looked well presented and yummalicious and the price on the menu was totally reasonable. Seriously Brownie at 80 bucks with no extra service tax or VAT sounded amazing. I have visited many restaurants at CP and the these taxes alone increase the overall bill by 100 bucks or more. And even fast food joints like KFC, Dunkin Donuts, Dominoes and McDonalds levy these taxes and their food is kind off boring now. So Glenz was like a breath of fresh air. The funny thing is that it is opposite "Swati Hotel", same as my name.
We ordered a takeaway. No extra charges were levied for the delivery. We ordered coffee (Now this is what coffee should be like. A Cappuccino cost a mere 80 bucks and Mocha is for a mere 100 Bucks and it is way better than Starbucks coffee in CP). The coffee arrived piping hot and it was one strong brew. We had also ordered Red sauce Pasta and the portions were big. It was really yummy and again at a mere 180 bucks!!! The food was packed well and nothing dripped. The Brownie was simply out of this world!!! Go gooey and soft.
The Burger we ordered was a mere 80 Bucks and so filling with so much Cheese oozing out of it. So unlike the costlier yet sawdust like Zinger Burger of KFC. The cake we ordered was chocolate and quite fresh too!! Even today I had a get together with my mates there. I had Irish coffee and it was so well presented. The décor of the café is a treat for the eyes. Plus the owner is a really polite guy.
The coffee table book on India and its places was a delighting read with pretty pictures so it was nice flipping through it while sipping my Irish coffee which was well presented and just the way I saw it on the Zomato pictures. The owner in the end offered us free samples of their new upcoming dish called "Toastiez" and asked for our opinion.
I hope they branch out. They are unique, authentic and the food is to die for. I am so going to drag my friends here because I have fallen in love with this quite little café in Karolbagh.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank swati45
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Expanded menu!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have been a big fan of Glenz since my first visit. It has always been a great place to have a coffee or latte, enjoy a pastry and meet other travelers. Now they have added breakfasts, great pasta dishes and hot sandwiches. The place keeps getting better and better. A great oasis in the hustle and bustle of the Karol Bagh

• Visited January 2014