“Great homestay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Room on Offer
Room on offer, another view Sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Room on Offer
Room on offer, another view
Sitting area
Temple
Dinning area
Dinning area, another view
Dinning area, another view
Kitchen
Kitchen, another view
Side View of the room on offer
Another view of room on offer
View of attached toilet
Garden outside home
Entrance to house
Entrance of House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KaraG01
Seattle, Washington
“Great homestay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

This is a great homestay in New Delhi. Sunil and Roli are fantastic hosts. The room is spacious and comfortable, the bathroom clean, and the shower water pressure is divine. Roli, is an AMAZING cook. Some of the best food we've had in India. Sunil helped us map out what to do. Everything is easily accessible by the clean and nice metro. We really loved Delhi, it is a cool city. We definitely recommend staying here!

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 13, 2014
My husband and I had a wonderful stay with Sunil and his family. The room is as pictured, the beds are firm, the shower water was hot and everything is clean, and he arranged airport pick up for us. You can either hire a car to get around or take the train which is a quick rickshaw cycle ride away. Sunil was very helpful in every aspect needed. He provided us with maps, helped us plan out our day, arranged a properly priced driver for us for the day, and kept our baggage while we traveled around India. Mrs. Lall prepared an amazing South Indian breakfast for us as. I told Mrs. Lall that I had decided to wear local clothes while in India; she brought out a few of her clothes to explain fabric, style, and cost to me. She even gave me the missing pants drawstrings when I got back. When I mentioned going out to get henna done on my hands they told me not to worry at all about that, when we got back from our day we could go somewhere locally. They took us in their car to a local henna guy, negotiated the price (while us tourist were in the car), and stayed with us the whole time. The henna work was amazing, after leaving Delhi and traveling around India other locals and henna artist kept looking at my hands and wanted to know how much I paid. They all said it was beautiful and all of the artist said they wouldn't do it for such a low cost. The Lalls provide a true Indian family experience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$15
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing