“Best value for Money”
Review of Hotel Grace

Hotel Grace
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Hotel Grace
Ranked #660 of 1,082 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Cuttack, India
“Best value for Money”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Situated at central Karol Bagh in New Delhi, I can say is the best location in State Capital. Rooms, Toilet, Bed Linen, Blanket, Towel and everything I found at the cost they charged are very good value for money I got. Staffs and boys are enough friendly, patient, very co-operative and are very good at service during my stay at all time, even at late nights. I stayed for 3 days and enjoyed the stay. Foods prepared(to be ordered in advance) by the cook in the restaurant are also tasty, hygienic and cost effective. This hotel is good enough for both business and family stays. I strongly recommend this hotel to visitors opting for a stay at Karol Bagh in Delhi. I will definitely stay in this Hotel whenever I would visit Delhi next time. They also arranged Taxis at my needs in very economical and genuine costs, no hidings; that's an added benefit!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Noida
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed @ grace for 3 days. The place is heaven, within walking distance from karol Bagh metro station. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The beds are comfortable and clean linen. The washroom was clean and having both hot and cold water supply. The food was homely and instead of eating out I preferred eating @ grace. The staff was warm and honest, looking forward to visit again. I highly recommend grace to all.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Noida
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed @ Grace while on being on a business trip. The place is clean and well maintained, with a good terrace garden. The food is simple and homely and I wasn't compelled to eat anywhere out. The rooms are comfy and with comfortable bed and clean washrooms. The staff was warm and honest. I enjoyed my 3 day stay thoroughly and will be coming back again. Highly recommended for families and budget travellers looking for value and ease.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple