Smyle Inn
$148
$86
$134
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$181
$110
Taj Hotels
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$272
$161
Agoda.com
$122
$89
$172
$119
1,072 results
All reviewsmain bazaartrain stationhot waterairport pickuptravel deskair confree breakfastbudget travellerstravel agentnice breakfastrooms are cleanfirst stopconnaught placerooftop restauranthostelpaharganjwifi
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were travelling separately and meeting in Delhi. He loved this place so much he stayed for 3 weeks! I joined him for the last four days and I have to say it was a pleasure. The street outside is absolute chaos, but inside is clean, and calm and everything you could hope for. The hotel is situated just off of the main bazaar and is split into two parts. The standard rooms are 890 rupees and the deluxe or superior rooms are 1080. My friend stayed in the standard room for the first couple of weeks and then upgraded when I arrived. The superior room is much bigger and has a huge bed. The whole place was very clean. There were a couple of little things- we had to ask for towels and loo roll as they hadn't been left in the room and the TV needed a digi box to work but there was only one power point. These things were all fixed within a couple of minutes. The staff were friendly and polite and didn't stare at you or make you feel uncomfortable (unlike the rest of Delhi's population). It was a really lovely place to stay and if I ever end up in Delhi again I'll certainly be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed at the Inn twice, once on arrival to Delhi and once when we were leaving India again.
We picked this Inn because it offered airport pickup and as we'd never visited India before, we thought it would be a good idea to be taken to the Inn. We were pleased with this service and used it again when being taken back to the airport. Both times we had the same driver who was very friendly, however at the end asked us quite insistently for a tip after we'd already given him the last of our money as a tip.
The Inn itself is in a good place, surrounded by shops and restaurants and is very busy. There's free breakfast which was good and a nice communal area.
The rooms themselves were ok, they were quite small and bare but as we only needed it as a place to crash we weren't too bothered.
It was a handy place to stay and good for a first time visitor to India.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Recently i stayed at Smyle Inn with my father and the whole stay was comfortable and pleasant. The rooms were very good and the service was also awesome. We also took a trip and the accompanied driver was also very patient and kindly responded to all our queries. In short this stay relieved us from lots of tension regarding the safety also.

Room Tip: If the pathway leading to the hostel could be still more clean and visible with directing boards in the main bazaar street it would enrich the quality of the hostel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SmyleInn, Owner at Smyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking time to review our hostel in Delhi. I am glad that you liked our place and our services. We are all family people and look after all our guests like our own families. That is what you have experienced at Smyle Inn alongwith your father.
I do hope that you will choose Smyle Inn for your future visit to Delhi.
Regards
Harish

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed in smyle inn with family, got impressed with cleanliness and hospitality. well equipped with the basic necessities that a business traveler/tourist would expect. Hotel with very helpful staff. We felt very comfortable as the staffs attended to all our needs in a friendly manner and fast. The room was fantastic.

Room Tip: Great rooms, nice facility, great time....with low budget.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My flight landed 3 hours late, and still the requested pickup driver was waiting for me at the international airport. Got a very warm welcome and nice neat and tidy room, good breakfast during my stay. Harish the owner is extremely friendly and takes minute care of the customer's needs. The manager and other staff of the hotel are also very well trained. Very close to the train station which was the main motive of my stay. I cant imagine of a better stay in such a reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business