“Excelent Service and Value” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Smyle Inn
Ranked #20 of 1,049 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Chapel Hill
“Excelent Service and Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

The rooms at Smyle Inn are clean and we furnished. The staff is friendly and more than willing to help you book tours that are reasonably priced and provide great service compared to other hotes in the area. The breakfast is a bit smal but is sufficient enough.Overall a very good experience here and I woud recommend it to anyone looking for great service and clean rooms at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
SmyleInn, Owner at Smyle Inn, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest
Thanks for your review of our Hostel in Delhi.

We try very hard to cater to the needs of a budget traveller by providing all the facilities under one roof at very affordable prices.

Thanks for recommending us to the travel community.

All the best
Harish

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very clean and modern rooms for a very reasonable price. Awesome location . Very safe Very happy with my stay. The owner harish is a really good guy. He helped me with a few problems regarding visas and passports. Loads of nice places to eat in the area. Close to metro ect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
SmyleInn, Owner at Smyle Inn, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thanks Tom for your kind words and reviews. I am glad that I could help you with your Visa issues.

Would love to have you back when you visit Delhi again.

Regards
mauritius
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'm L.K It was my first time to India.Last month I booked for my 7 days stay at Smyle Inn.I was very surprise the cost of the room is a a 4 stars for the price.Clean with T.V Air con very good facility obtain from the hotel to pick from the airport.The nice breakfast with the smile of the staff Mohan every morning.Harish and Gurvinder arrange all tours to make my stay successful .Nice safety hotel in a security area.Where you all facilities transport something to eat shopping even all shops owners are very kind and friendship.All the staff gave me lots of ideas where to go shopping due to my first time in India.So I'm very thankful to Harish and Gurvinder for their advice to make my stay a success. I will not hesitate to stay there again for my next travel To New Delhi.Thanks to all the staff.L.K

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear LK,
During your stay, you were almost like family to us. It is such a great pleasure meeting good people like you. I will cherish the memories. Hope you do the same.

Do let us know when you are coming to Delhi, we will love to host you in our Hotel.

Wishing you all the best with your Happy cooking
From
Harish and Gurvinder
Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We had only booked for 2 nights as one of our party didn't know when they were leaving so when it turned out we wanted 5 nights instead it wasn't a problem for smyle inn. There was space so we could have it.

The rooms were well furnished and clean, with ac and a tv. The bathroom tended to overheat but a cool shower soon solved that.

Breakfast is included but we had to go to the other hotel site round the corner and up 4 flights of stairs as the brand was going through a refurbishment. It was a simple breakfast and you could have seconds if you wanted.

The free WiFi helped us stay in touch with family and the staff were friendly and helpful.

We would recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Getting a good review from a Senior contributor on Tripadvisor is a matter of great pride for us.

Thanks very much for that, it is highly appreciated.

Best Regards and keep up the good work.
San Diego, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you are looking for the authentic feel of Dehi, I loved my stay at Smyle. The street has a coo vibe, lots of energy -- local flavor. THe staff was very helpful. Airport pickup was on time and easy (athough I don't remember the cost -- they add it in at the end). I needed to leave an extra suitcase behind for a couple months. Their fee to leave luggage is very reasonabe -- and my bag was stil there when I returned after two months. Delhi itself is a tricky town -- I got taken advantage of on the streets -- so be carefu -- especiay at the train station -- but the Inn itself is great. Five minute wak to New Dehi Train Station, 10 minute walk to Airport Metro. Excellent location. Cool vibe. Two thumbs up.

Room Tip: Get a room with A/C -- it's worth the extra charge. Delhi is HOT. Also make sure the hot water...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
SmyleInn, Owner at Smyle Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks Matt for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you when you in town again.

Best Wishes.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and then went to other places for 6 days leaving our main bags at the hotel and then came back and stayed another night. Both rooms we stayed in were very clean they looked after our bags wonderfully. The breakfast is fab! Great location for exploring Delhi and a 2 min walk to the train station to get to other cities. Hotel staff organized taxis for us around the city. We did however order a airport transfer, we waited half and hour and looked around really well but in the end had to get our own taxi to the hotel, they were quite stroppy about the situation even though we offered to pay full amount, but in the end they allowed us to only pay half. I would definitely reccommend

• Stayed July 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at Smyle Inn at the beginning of June 2013. I was traveling alone as a woman from the U.S., and I never felt unsafe at the hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating, which was a huge plus for me. Since this was my first trip to India, I had no idea where to go or what to do, and they arranged airport shuttles for me, as well as great tours. The city tour of Delhi is only 1,000 rupees (around $18 at the time), and you are given a private, air conditioned car and can see as many sites as you can manage in one day (typically eight hours). I also organized a tour to the Taj Mahal through them, and it felt safe and allowed me to go and return in one day. In regards to the room, it is what one would expect for the price-livable but not top notch. However, it was fairly clean, and I did not see any critters. The free breakfast is the same thing everyday, but it is still nice to have. If you are going to Delhi during summer, you WILL need air conditioning. I was so thankful for mine after a long day in the 110 degree heat. The surrounding neighborhood is very bustling. Smyle Inn is down a little alley street, which always felt safe during the day. It would probably be fine during night if traveling with another person. The Main Bazaar right by the hotel is a blast. The prices are cheap, and there are many cute restaurants/bars (this website helped me: http://goindia.about.com/od/wheretoeatdrink/tp/cheap-paharganj-restaurants.htm). Try it out if you want a budget-friendly stay!

Room Tip: Make sure you have A/C if it is summer time! Also, my room was a bit windowless and creepy, but it r...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking out time and writing such a detailed review. It is highly appreciated.

Since we host a lot of solo female travelers from all over the world, their safety and well being is our prime concern. We take all necessary steps to ensure that it stays this way.

Thanks for recommending our travel services and our Hotel in Delhi to the traveller community.

Wishing you all the best.
Smyle Inn