“New begning of affordable luxury in delhi.”

Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
Ranked #41 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Recently i got a chance to stay in holiday inn near indra gandhi international airport.THE hotel has a wonderful lobby in its surroundings and have a attached restaurant named viva and bar named hangar which is very beautiful.interiors of the hotel are capable enough to attract the guest again and again ..........now the other things which are also very great that the rooms are very neat and clean and hotel also supports the facility of sohum spa,gym,and swiming pool..............And i want to give my special thanks to pushpa devi for welcoming me with a great style and give me best show round report of the property and sincere thanks to duty manager swati at the front office..................

Room Tip: rooms on 3 floor are very good.
4  Thank prince pulkit s
RanjanMalakar77, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Dear prince pulkit s,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for appreciating our colleagues Swati and Pushpa as well as the design of the hotel as well as the cleanliness levels. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Located near by Delhi Airport. Very new hotel and the room and lobby look so cleen, modern and trendy. The dinner buffet and breakfast was very delicious. The credit goes to Mr Sanjay who was schedule during breakfast hours. All the staff were very friendly and helpful too.

Dear nathanaru,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay at the Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport and thank you for appreciating the hotel's design, buffet spread, cleanliness, services and for appreciating Sanjay from Viva. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the Holiday Inn as part of AeroCity, and which has other hotels of the same ilk like Ibis, Aloft and Lemon Tree in the vicinity. Great facility, but one could retire waiting for the front desk to check you in. They will see a line stretching into the distance, but will not reqisition more staff to attend to others unless requested. I waited 15 minutes for some one to notice the queue, and because I had a meeting to catch, finally ran out of patience and requested for more staff at the front desk. Miraculously, 4 others joined the lone person at the front desk, and it was plain sailing from then on. Check in took all of 2 minutes, but a wait of around 20 minutes.

Good hotel, with comfortable rooms. Very business friendly, not only with free wi-fi, but a work desk that allows you to view your presentations on the TV, play audio files and so on. This enabled me to get a lot of work done in the evening. Very good spread for breakfast, but I suppose that is par for the course. I would have expected nothing less. Check out, by contrast was very smooth. So maybe this hotel is just the opposite of Hotel California in the song - You can check out anytime you like, but you just cannot check in.

Room Tip: Nothing much to look out at - it is either the road in front, or the courtyard at the back.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Raymond A

Dear Raymond,

Sincere apologies for the poor experience you had at the Front Desk and thank you for appreciating the room and food and beverage services of the hotel. We will ensure that you experience a quick and efficient check-in during your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I arrived from Sri Lanka and was heading out of Delhi the next morning, and the Holiday Inn was a great place to stay. The room was well appointed and comfortable, and the facilities were nice. Unfortunately, I was suffering from food poisoning (picked up in Sri Lanka), so I did not eat at the restaurant and really cannot comment on the food or service. If you are looking for a safe, comfortable place to stay which is near the airport, this is your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear MKP455,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted that you had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you back when you are in Delhi next.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I enquired for disprin tablet after check in which was not available. Room service was sleuth. Breakfast buffet was good. Front desk staff is nice especially Mr. Surender. In room service Mr. Divyanshu is also nice. I think house keeping staff forgot to place dental and shaving kit. Anyways hotel is nice but needs to mushroomed.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sharad Singh Rajawat

Dear Sharad Singh Rajawat,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for recognizing our staff at the Front Desk and Room Service. We offer dental and shaving kits on request and in line with our risk management policies, do not keep medicines other than first aid kits at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon when you are in Delhi next and assure you of speedier room service.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Contemporary Hotel with well designed rooms, the service does not match the facilities ... especially house keeping...only one restaurant and food is average ...buffet breakfast compare to typical indian restaurants is average especially the breads ...over all not a bad option for transit stay

Room Tip: It is typical airport hotel, ask for rooms facing the pool....

Dear KSPillai,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have noted your feedback on the housekeeping services and I would be grateful if you could share specific information with me regarding the same at ranjan.malakar@ihg.com.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I stayed for a night on the way back to my country. I arrived early from Manali by bus and asked the staff at the front desk to be bit kind enogh to let me put my stuff inside of the room. One of the male staff who checked me in look at me in the way that there is nothing free in this such world and insisted me to pay half day charge no matter what. After being insulting by the look from the bad attitude staff I then asked to talk to the manager, the staff pretended like he was calling to someone. Then suddenly he introduced me to another staff next to him as the manager... I mean I am not stupid and they wore exactly the same uniform. The manager then agreed to let me in the room early without charge. I know I shouldn't complain about it since they let me in early without charing but my question is why the first guy couldnt make a decision, why he gave me that insulting look when I asked for a complimentary early check in? I think its very common to ask for it if the hotel is not running for 100% I mean hotel is doing business and I completely understand but a small little thing could actually win customer'heart and this is the opportunity to make your hotel stand out among those 1000 other hotels in Dehli or around the world. It doesnt matter how many star of the hotel, the key word is service mind and staff attitude.
After the check in complete there was no information about restaurants or breakfast I know I didnt book for breakfast but it would be nice to know a bit about hotel outlets operatikn hours. Also I then had to ask my way to the room since it was my first time in the hotel and there was no staff was willing to help! They were all standing behind the counter and doing nothing. A few second later there was a female staff who guided me the way to the lift which i was appreciated for helping me cause without her I wouldnt be able to find my way up to the room.
As I had only a few hours before my flight I asked the front desk staff to help me to get to Tajmahal since I was travelling alone and feel unsafe to take a private taxi to get there. I came down and talked to tour desk then suddenly the same male staff interrupted our conversation and spoke in their local language. I dont know why this staff continued his bad behaviour. I was then give up on going since everything I asked they were talking and discussed among them before they could replied back to me. I work also in hotel industry and I often travel and stay at the holiday inn before in various locations. I thought the Holiday inn here would give me a feeling of my own home but I was wrong. I could go on and on regarding the room and the services but this is just to make the management team to see the weak point and hopefully to get the staff train properly. I am not trying to destroy any of your good reputation and I am sure the hotel got some good part as well but I just havent experienced yet.

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Lifegoeson30

Dear Lifegoeson30,

At the outset I apologize for the poor experience during your recent stay at our hotel. These are certainly not the standards we live up to and I assure you that all your feedback will be looked into and acted upon immediately. Please do give us another chance and we assure you of a great experience that we are known for.