Tripadvisor
New Delhi

“Excellent service very good food”

NYC - Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi
Reserve a Table
Ranked #24 of 13,458 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Timing: 24/7 Buffet Breakfast: 6.30 am -10.30 am Buffet Lunch: 12.30-3 pm, Buffet Dinner: 7 pm - midnight Offering a vibrant 24/7 dining experience, NYC is a global cuisine maven offering fabulous buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and an a la carte menu featuring dishes from across the world. Every date is a new experience at NYC as the restaurant takes guests on a new culinary passage as the theme changes every day throughout the year. NYC's interactive show kitchen and cooking stations make the dining experience more immersive and remarkable. Options at NYC Offering freshness, NYC has introduced a special spread of salad/ raw food bar, designed for the health conscious. Salad platters and individual pre-portioned salads are displayed for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians separately. The under counter refrigerator at the salad bar holds salads for replenishments and has an action station to toss the salads fresh.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was exceptionally service oriented. Buffet was so extensive that we couldn’t even taste all the good dishes offered.

Date of visit: January 2020
Passport34537191955, Manager at NYC - Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings of the day,

We are extremely delighted to have read your reviews on your recent visit at NYC . We are delighted to hear that you liked NYC hospitality and service by our team to ensure you receive a great experience.

We are delighted and motivated with your pleasing feedback on ambiance and suggestion to our patrons as a good place for family & business lunches . Your valuable comments have truly inspired me and my food & beverage team. This motivates us to maintain & build up further in ensuring a great experience to all our esteemed patrons.

We have a wonderful team who do all they can to make our guest experiences truly exceptional and memorable. Our entire food & beverage and team at NYC is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they lived up to your expectations. It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the team , your words of praise means the world to them. I have personally shared your generous praises with our team at NYC .

My team is truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, New Delhi.

It will be a pleasure meeting you in person next visit. My Colleague Manager (+91.9899115508) will be glad to receive your booking directly next time when you decide to visit our other food and beverage outlets: The Great Kabab Factory – Indian Specialty Restaurant, Award Winning Neung Roi – Thai Specialty Restaurant, R The Lounge – Tea Coffee Lounge, Savannah Bar.

Director Food and Beverage

Write a reviewReviews (539)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had lavish and tasty buffet lunch with impeccable service from the hostess Mac. Worth visiting again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food good service excellent Annu Malik has done excellent services thank u so much for giving us special attention. Manager Ajay was also good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service of Restaurant female staff Annu Malik was excellent!! She was so kind and explain menu detaily and good smile! Thanks good service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks a lot for the courtesy. Special mention of Mr. SUDHIR Kumar for the excellent service.
The food was excellent