“Great pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Varanasi, India
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

All this wonderful Indian food on the menu! ...and i order a pizza. And i have no regrets! One of the best pizzas ever, certainly one of the best ever in India. Sweet staff. I will surely return.

• Visited December 2013

New Delhi
“New Kid in Khan Market, Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Went there based on some local reviews, and I was happy with the food. The ambience was typical to what you get in the khan market or Hauz Khas restaurants especially if you get to sit on their terraces or top floors. It probably had 4 tables facing the Khan market backside with LED lighting (nice innovation), good music and some great food.

Me and my wife ordered the classic mezze platter (huge platter), with some potato wedges (again a huge platter). For the mains we ordered the Pesto and Ricotta tortellini pasta. This was ok quantity for 2 folks. Their menu is a mix of Indian and European, so interesting mix.

I would want to go again there and try the other stuff.

• Visited November 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Tempting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Trolley serves cuisines like Indian, Italian and Lebanese. WE happened upon Trolley while strolling through Khan Market. The crowd here was decent and the ambiance was engaging. The décor was unique and ultra modern. The servers were very polite and friendly. The Salmon Tikka we had was amazing and we loved it.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“an excellent discovery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

We were wandering around Khan Market at supper time and were convinced by the gentleman outside the doorway to give this restaurant a try and we were very happy with our decision. The ambiance and decor is very unique and the food we ordered was excellent - a very interesting menu. The owner is very proud of his restaurant and he should be - we think it will do very well.

• Visited October 2013
New Delhi, India
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had been recommended by my friends and decided to go for this place .
Don't know when I last had a fulfilling meal ,like the one I had last week.
I was there with my husband and had a great time.
The place has a Beautiful ambience ,courteous staff and amazing roast leg of lamb and the Salmon Tikka, with aromatic flavours and fresh ingredients .
BTW they also play some nice music
The place is well done with concept of recycled beer and wine bottles.
I am surely visiting them again and trusting my friends recommendations ever more

• Visited November 2013