The Connaught is an ideal property to stay in in the National Capital of India- New Delhi, particularly if its your first visit here. As is evident from its name, The Connaught hotel is very centrally located in Connaught Place, which is not only an old popular market place and eating centre in itself, but now can also be considered a historical place with its old time architecture. The other big market centre Karol Bagh is also not far off. The New Delhi railway station is almost one km from here. The Rajiv Chowk Metro station just a few yards walking distance.
Coming back to property, the overall level of cleanliness and general upkeep is excellent and definitely inviting. The front desk is polite and helpful. The rooms and room service is also very good. The bath rooms well kept and toiletries of good quality. And the breakfast is well laid. The food quality is excellent- taste-wise too. There is a restaurant on the poolside. and lo- from some of the rooms, you can feel as if you are actually sitting in the stadium!
I feel its the best room from convenience point of view as well. You can even take a bus (with food and toilet facilities) to Amritsar right from its doorsteps. there is ample parking as well. So I feel that unless you have some work to do elsewhere, its a very convenient property from where you can safely commute to other parts of NCR Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Connaught , New Delhi you savor the living experience at its best. Affordable, warm and cozy; the hotel welcomes you to the true Indian spirit of hospitality. Located in the hub of the business centre of the metropolis - Connaught Place, the hotel is in very close proximity to the Lady Hardinge Medical College. Also, in very close proximity to the Delhi Metro station, the Airport Express and the capitals main railway station. It also is very accessible to the International & Domestic airports. The hotel boasts of 87 refined, well-appointed rooms those are tucked carefully spread over the Seven Floors of the hotel building. Catch the spectacular bird's eye view of the Shivaji Stadium and the colonial stretches of Connaught Place. Also, catch a glimpse of the historic Parliament and India Gate monuments and enjoy a delightful view straight from the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Connaught reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Connaught New Delhi
- Connaught Hotel Delhi
- The Connaught Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Connaught New Delhi
- Hotel The Connaught
- Hotel Connaught Delhi