“JUST PERFECT”

Ranked #213 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“JUST PERFECT”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed here during new years. One of the best places in delhi. They have kept their standards like a 5s property. Also the staff was very warm and helpful. They even offered to clean my car in the morning :)

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stayed at Hotel New Haven in October 2013. Was there for some official work. Had booked through cleartrip.com and when we reached at around 1pm, we were said to wait for half an hour because room was not ready. However, once we reached the room, we were amazed to see the interiors, quality of linen and lighting. It was recently renovated probably and is a really good place to stay at. Breakfast is nothing to boast of, though they have some varieties.

The staff are amazing. I was really stupid to have left my passport in the safe and forgot to collect it later. After checkout and when I left Delhi, staff called me to say that I had forgot the passport. He personally made sure it was delivered to me properly. Thanks a lot for this. I will give a full five star for service.

Room Tip: HIgher floor. You would get lesser disturbance from traffic noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ShivamB8
Mumbai
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The property is new, the service is very courteous and prompt. There were two major issues for me with this hotel compared to the ones I usually stay in the vicinity. The room service I ordered, which was not particularly tasty, stayed outside my room without being cleared and rubbish kept piling on it for over 24 hours. Now I can be patient and accommodative, but to have this tray with newspapers, food, empty glasses etc outside my room is a bit too much. The second problem is the absolute terrible breakfast and a convoluted way of accessing the internet. If you are projecting yourself as a business hotel, breakfast is a must and it must be healthy and diverse. On one of the days there was no buffet and i was served bad scrambled eggs with watery coffee. Really bad start to the day. The internet is a system designed by generating some random numbers which you need to input as password. This doesnt allow me to use the Wifi on various devices and is frustrating. The hotel has a lot of potential, just needs to get the small things right.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

NHHDEL-MGR, Director Operations at New Haven Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for choosing New Haven Hotel Greater Kailash for your stay in New Delhi.

As being a new hotel, we sincerely appreciate your taking out the time to write your review on Trip Advisor, which is most gratifying for us.

In pursuant to your concerns, we have taken remedial action and streamlined the process of clearance of dishes for room service. As for the complimentary breakfast, we have added on more variety to the menu. Regarding the WiFi, as per the statutory law requirements, it is mandatory for us to keep our WiFI network secure. We have a ticket system which is issued free of charge to the guests staying in the hotel. Pursuant to your complain, now onwards the WiFi access code can be used on any number of devices at the same time.

Looking forward to extend our warm hospitality in your next visit in future...

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very comfortable, clean; helpful staff. Good location in south Delhi And great wifi. We had a spacious room with a modern design. Thoroughly recommended. And good value for Delhi. Breakfast was a little sparse but that is a minor quiibble.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are delighted to read your review, which is greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to extend our warm hospitality in your next visit in future...

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights at the hotel in September 2013.

Location: Situated on the main road in ,South Delhi. GK is a posh residential area and i found the location safe. Autos are easily available from the main road.

Property: . Very Clean and functional.

Service: Prompt and efficient.

Food: Breakfast was diverse and good.

Overall: Definitely recommend this hotel in South Delhi. Book directly with hotel to get a good price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
NHHDEL-MGR, Director Operations at New Haven Hotel, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Mr. Sharma,

It was a pleasure to have you with us & great to hear about your positive feedback.

We really appreciate for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback about our new Hotel.

Looking forward to extend our warm hospitality in your next visit in near future... :-)

RAIPUR
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed at NEW HAVEN HOTEL for 3 nights (25-27 Sept.2013) durig my business trip to New Delhi. I enjoyed ever moment of my stay. It was my first experience at this hotel.

To start with, the best moment was when I was welcomed by the ever smiling Raghav, the owner of the hotel. He got my chek-in done very fast, accompanied me to the room and expained me all the facilities available. He asked me to call him if I have any problem, at any time.

The room was furnished very well, with comfortable beds & pillows, provision for making a quick coffee/tea, a small friz, a safety locker and pleasant lighting. The bathroom is clean and compact.You get hot water 24hrs.

The quality of food is excellent with a wide range of choices. I felt very happy, when my specific needs were attended to. It was a nice environment for Breakfast in the atrium.

All the staff members were very friendly always following the principle of "Service with a Smile".
The service was always prompt.

My overall experience was very pleasant and NEW HAV HOTEL was a "HOME AWAY FROM HOME". I have decided to stay at this hotel in all y future trips to Delhi.

I wish the hotel a great future.

P V S Sarma

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank SARMA P
NHHDEL-MGR, Director Operations at New Haven Hotel, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Sarma,

We really appreciate for such an encouraging positive feedback for our new Hotel.

I am honored & delighted to know that my team-staff members efforts were much
appreciated by you & we are always delighted to serve you in near future with the
same personalized service and a BIG welcoming SMILE :-)

Thank you again for taking your valuable time to write this encouraging review &
for all the well wishes.. :-)