““Great little Hotel””

Ranked #235 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
Shahkot, Punjab, India
““Great little Hotel””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you want to experience the real earthy feel of Delhi, this is a great hotel to do it'd from. The messy street outside hides a wonderful Hotel experience. All the staff of the hotel is very helpful.The manager was very down to earth and even helped us with luggage when other staff was busy with other guest. The security guard was extremely helpful and negotiated taxis, SIM card, and even laundry for us.

Nothing was too much trouble. My room was spacious and recently reovated, king sized double bed and L.E.D installed.Food is great and service was excellent as well. Lovely breakfast without delaying. WiFi in room. Good location for shopping, 10 mins from airport Metro.

Room Tip: Super Deluxe 202
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mohit786
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. It is great to read that the entire setting of the hotel and our service had you feel comfortable and relaxed and that you were able to enjoy all services to the fullest.

We do work very hard to ensure all our guests leave with happy memories. The team joins me in thanking you for your compliments on our various services and guest facilities.

We are looking forward to welcome you at Hotel Pallvi Palace soon

Jatinder Kumar Rehan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Phillaur, Punjab, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I often go to delhi for some business purpose and as i travel in train i prefer staying near the railway station. I usually stay here whenever i visit delhi. The service this hotel provides is remarkable. They have clean rooms. The food they provide is fresh and is finger licking good. And its not too costly even. I always enjoy my stay here and ill continue to visit this place whenever ill visit delhi because it provides full value to your money and in short its the best..

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Ishankp
Dear Guest,

Thank You for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. Your generous compliments have been shared with the team.

Jatinder Kumar
Margao, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

This time when i went to India i really wanted to do Bargaining as i have gone with the tight budget.There i found this hotel at a very reasonable price of 1200+ taxes which was very good according to the room. The hotel staff was nice and friendly, they have proper information about the near places and very helpful to book tickets.

The rooms were clean and comfortable and you can negotiate for the room rates as i did, when you get there .

Good location, walkable distance to main market and the train station.

Would recommend it!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Pallvi Palace.We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your entire stay at Hotel.
We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definately motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel after the recommendation of my friend. The hotel is near to railway station nd metro station. Recently being painted nd upgraded with new L.E.D tv. Rooms are cleaned nd with good ambience. Staff is quite friendly and co-operative. Helped me out in every way. Food was great nd delicious. Just a flawless stay here at PALLVI HOTEL..

• Stayed April 2013
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your overwhelming review. We are truly humbled with your compliments.It is great to read that you felt you received good value and efficient services during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,
Jatinder Kumar.
Patiala, Punjab, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had been to this hotel almost a month back.
The services provided by them were excellent.
Proper cleanliness and hygienic was maintained.
The staff of the hotel was very polite and helpful.
All in all, it was a great experience.

Varun
x x x x

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Pallvi Palace. We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definitely motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Pallvi Palace soon.

Faridabad, Haryana, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

My stay at pallavi palace was just awesome. the staff was very courteous the rooms was superbly clean. the food was mouth watering.the services of the hotel was excellent i would plan again to stay here only !

Room Tip: Choose Any room you;ll have the same convienience
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I went to this hotel on the recommendation of my friend. The hotel is near to railway station. Initially I was confused about the location as it was my first time in this area but once I checked in to the hotel I did not even care about the area. The staff of the hotel is very great and friendly and provided me the prompt service. Food was just o.k but I enjoyed coffee in the morning. I was given proper direction on asking about some area and the manager gave me the map of Delhi and told me to get a bus near to station which was the cheapest and best way to get. I enjoyed my stay at pall I and will surely recommend to my friends as my friend recommended me.....

• Stayed February 2013
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this review, April 2, 2013

Jatinder Kumar