““Clean and well maintained rooms in the center of paharghar””

FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station
Ranked #436 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This time when i went to India i really wanted to do Bargaining as i have gone with the tight budget.There i found this hotel at a very reasonable price of 1200+ taxes which was very good according to the room. The hotel staff was nice and friendly, they have proper information about the near places and very helpful to book tickets.

The rooms were clean and comfortable and you can negotiate for the room rates as i did, when you get there .

Good location, walkable distance to main market and the train station.

Would recommend it!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Pallvi Palace.We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your entire stay at Hotel.
We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definately motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

Jatinder Kumar Rehan

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel after the recommendation of my friend. The hotel is near to railway station nd metro station. Recently being painted nd upgraded with new L.E.D tv. Rooms are cleaned nd with good ambience. Staff is quite friendly and co-operative. Helped me out in every way. Food was great nd delicious. Just a flawless stay here at PALLVI HOTEL..

• Stayed: April 2013
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your overwhelming review. We are truly humbled with your compliments.It is great to read that you felt you received good value and efficient services during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,
Jatinder Kumar.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had been to this hotel almost a month back.
The services provided by them were excellent.
Proper cleanliness and hygienic was maintained.
The staff of the hotel was very polite and helpful.
All in all, it was a great experience.

Varun
x x x x

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Pallvi Palace. We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definitely motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Pallvi Palace soon.

Jatinder Kumar Rehan

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My stay at pallavi palace was just awesome. the staff was very courteous the rooms was superbly clean. the food was mouth watering.the services of the hotel was excellent i would plan again to stay here only !

Room Tip: Choose Any room you;ll have the same convienience
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I went to this hotel on the recommendation of my friend. The hotel is near to railway station. Initially I was confused about the location as it was my first time in this area but once I checked in to the hotel I did not even care about the area. The staff of the hotel is very great and friendly and provided me the prompt service. Food was just o.k but I enjoyed coffee in the morning. I was given proper direction on asking about some area and the manager gave me the map of Delhi and told me to get a bus near to station which was the cheapest and best way to get. I enjoyed my stay at pall I and will surely recommend to my friends as my friend recommended me.....

• Stayed: February 2013
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. Your generous compliments have been shared with the team.

Jatinder Kumar

Reviewed March 19, 2013

since this hotel is near railway station therefore it is easily approachable, its kinda great experience at hotel pallvi palace because of its infrastructure, its really good, neat and clean room, spacious, airy, comfotable , hotel staff is kind , co-operating, and user friendly,
biggest thing is food, its amazing . it was great experience at hotell pallvi palace, they are good, if you are new then try it once, from my side , surely il see you soon hotel pallvi palace

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
chand54, General Manager at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Jatinder Kumar

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The property is situated very near to Railway station.I had a booking through make my trip in January this year.All the greeted me with a big smile at the time of check in.Formalities were done efficiently.Room was spacious and bathrooms are properly cleaned.I had a booking for 3 days in deluxe room but on my last day they upgraded my room without charging anything.That was realy a nice gesture from the hotel side.
The service was excellent and fast all the time. They didn't let me wait for long as they always provide me prompt service.The food was great and tasty moreover its not much expensive as well.
Overall it was great staying at Hotel Pallvi. see you soon team Pallvi.....Keep it up:)

Room Tip: Deluxe Room 203
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gourav89
chand54, Guest Relations Manager at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Pallvi Palace soon.

Jatinder Kumar.