Tripadvisor
New Delhi
3,723 results
All reviews the executive lounge close to the airport an airport hotel excellent hotel rooms are spacious special thanks international airport luxury hotel indian food coffee shop courteous staff great hospitality aerocity akira dbc delhi chef
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Today was the best day I spent in my life a grate service and attention was give to me and my family by the staff of (DBC). BY SAN ,NEERAJ, AND SPICIAL THANKS FOR SHAHNAWAZ.
I had the delicious food after a long time.
Dbc has the best ambiance For having food& A variety of delicious dessert.

Trip type: Traveled with family
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time taken to share this review with the TripAdvisor community.

I am very happy to read your compliments about our service and the care that our people demonstrated during your visit to Delhi Baking Company. I am proud and lucky to be working with a team of individuals who do everything in their capacity to ensure that all our guests are well looked after and completely enjoy their dining experience.

It will be my pleasure to share your gracious comments with San, Neeraj and Shahnawaz all them are delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Thank you once again for your encouraging feedback and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Stayed for the first time and was very pleased. Best service and quality I have ever seen at a hotel in Delhi. Beds were perfect, staff helpful and quick, and everything worked well. Will return next time. Recommended!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a memorable evening with your friends and that you enjoyed the service, the food, the drinks and the ambiance.

Thank you for your positive review.

The team and I look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I have stayed in this hotel many times and the staff and service in this hotel remains amazing in every respect!

Unfortunately the hard product is starting to show its ago. The hotel opened I think about 7 or 8 years ago and the rooms were amazing. The rooms have had no obvious update in this time and given their heavy occupancy things are starting to looks used and dirty.

Another huge disappointment is the executive lounge. This used to be a great area with an outside seating area. However they have decided to build (an apartment for the manager apparently!) on this area and black-out the windows. So it is now a grim dark windowless room with no outside area.

Date of stay: January 2020
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our city and to our hotel. We are conscious of the fact that discerning guests like you have various choices available in the city today and appreciate you choosing JW Marriott, New Delhi.

Thank you so much for the review that you have shared on TripAdvisor.

Please do accept my heartfelt apologies for the discomfort you have faced.

The revamp which we have undertaken on 03rd floor includes heavy machines, chemical smell and noise due to which as a proactive measure we had taken the entire area out of order, ensuring our guests do not face any problem pertaining to the renovation. However, I am so sorry that we have let you down and the inconvenience that you unfortunately experienced.

It will be reopen in a new appearance in April 2020 after a make-over.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and I do hope to have the pleasure of meeting you whenever you are back next so that I could personally apologise to you.

All of us value your support and eagerly await your return!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Huge choice of breakfast in the k3 restaurant with Indian, Asian and European options. Rishabh and Naman gave great service keeping a steady stream of coffee coming as well as a very tasty black carrot Halwa which I had never tried before.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from JW Marriott, New Delhi!

It was a pleasure to read your glowing review of our hotel.

Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our hotel, facilities, restaurants and our team have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight.

Rishabh and Naman are thrilled to learn of your recognition and appreciation of their services.

The team at the hotel eagerly await to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Traveling from the US expecting lots of traffic and pollution when coming to Delhi. Upon arrival of the JW Marriott it has been a breathe of fresh air and an oasis away from home. The standards are kept to US standards and I hope this remains. All the staff are helpful in the morning when I am starting my day with breakfast at K3. Specifically Aalok, Ankit, Arijit helped me with a joyful energizing breakfast every morning with fresh hot black coffee and juices. The gym is excellent and clean, the rooms are clean, the air is purified, the staff is helpful and warm. Would definitely come back to the JW when in Delhi.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at JW Marriott during your visit to Delhi.

The team and I are really touched by the wonderful review that you have posted on TripAdvisor.

Creating awesome memories is indeed our prime focus and your praise and recommendation is a huge inspiration for the team in this regard.

The team and I eagerly awaits your return many more times!