3,501 results
All reviews the executive lounge close to the airport an airport hotel excellent hotel rooms are spacious special thanks international airport luxury hotel courteous staff business trip indian food coffee shop great hospitality aerocity akira delhi anjali
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Right from check-in to check-out, the experience was outstanding!
The check-in with Manoj and Mahima at Reception was smooth, pleasant, and very helpful for some tips we asked for to get around the city.
Shivam at the Concierge Desk was very helpful and polite.
We were amazed at the service provided in the Executive Lounge by Hasan and Akshit. Akshit Gulati, the chef, served us with Chaat, individually made for us when it was not on the menu for the day! The next day, at checkout, he brought us Mango Lassi, which was also prepared for us, as it was not on the menu!
The level of service here was outstanding, and the hospitality exemplary.
We also felt touched by the traditional Indian salutation of Namaste that every staff member in the Lobby greeted us with.

Date of stay: September 2019
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at JW Marriott, New Delhi recently. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way to motivate them to continue to deliver a high level of service to our valued guests. Our endeavour is to offer excellent accommodation, food and prompt service to all our guests and my team and I feel privileged that you have considered writing this review.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mayank himanshu Amit everyone was fantastic
Best Lounge experience ever!
Fantastic staff, ambiance, food and service .
Can’t recommend highly enough.
Thank you so much for making my stay so good
Love you guys

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and were delighted by the unobtrusive service and the quiet and serene atmosphere at the hotel.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Delhi.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This executive lounge is like my second home there are two person who are like my little brother now
Mayank and amit they always remember my preference and greet me with the positive smile always.. best executive lounge I have ever visited

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at JW Marriott, New Delhi recently. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Indeed it has been our endeavour to offer excellent accommodation, food and warm and friendly service to all our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon. I remain at your disposal.

So nice atmosphere.
Every attendants kind.
Fantastic music for Friday nights........with friends....
Good wine and cool beers.
Wonderful food. kkkk
I came here twice. It is the one of best place for TFIF.....
Maybank and amit thank you so much

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have your wife and you stay at JW Marriott, New Delhi and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that you found the service to be impeccable and the food.

Your generous appreciation of our service is very rewarding for the team.

I hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is striking with vast spacious rooms. The enormous bathtub was the perfect end to all my work days in New Delhi. The bath salts were a nice touch.

The service at the hotel breakfast was spectacular. Poorva waited on me two days. She was a joy and recommended several traditional Indian dishes, which expanded my taste pallet. I was grateful for her exceptional service.

There are several restaurants attached to the hotel. I visited Playground twice with work colleagues. Great drinks, service, and music. If you like to dance or play pool this is your spot. Special thanks to Deepak, Suraj, and Chef Suhaas for going above and beyond. The food was okay. I loved the fish and chips.

Dear Guest,

It is such a privilege to have you be our guest!

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott, New Delhi and for taking the time to share your experience and review us on Trip Advisor.

It was wonderful to have you stay at the hotel and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and the product and services exceeded your expectations.

We immensely value your patronage and together as a team we promise to make your stay a memorable experience!