“An unwinding zone”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The spirit of the place is vibrant and the beer is at the perfect temperature. finding seating does not come with a gaurantee. the beauty of the place is it comes with no age barriers as in young to senior all comfortably gel in. the hookah is with compliments and a fun experience. service is cordial and just right in time. food is good and thankfully not too spicy.

1  Thank Rashioberoi
There are newer reviews for Warehouse Cafe

Reviewed October 16, 2013

went there with my friends and our better-halves and absolutely loved the Ambiance of this place. As soon as i entered i knew we were at the best place to have a great time with friends, the music was good too.The food and drinks are rightly priced for a pub and the best part was the concept of bottle on your table.They also have a open sitting on the roof top but it was closed as it rained heavily the day we went there.
the Chimmy chunga rolls were absolutely melt in the mouth, Laal Maas was just about ok. the fish that they served was absolutely fresh, the thai main course was good too.
Had a fantastic time at Warehouse and will go there again for sure

1  Thank TravelAlong1980
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I caught up with my friends here after ages, along with my husband. The place had been selected by my friend, & I had, frankly, not heard about it earlier. We sat on the terrace which is a smoking area. My friend had ordered a Homemade Ginger Ale which tasted like sugar syrup. We had to ask to get it diluted. After that, it tasted fine. I ordered a Chili drink, which was quite tasty, though of course strong on the taste buds. For starters, we ordered a Paneer Tikka & Subz Seekh Kebab. Both were decent. For the main course, we ordered fried rice & mixed veg dish. While the food was good, the service was bad. The starters took forever to come, & for the main course, we had to create an intense pressure situation for it to arrive in time. On a cool evening, it will be a nice place to sit.

1  Thank prpa
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I visited warehouse cafe few days before only and found it an awesome place, awesome ambience, awesome crowd, awesome drinks n food, and the best Part awesome music. Me and my friends enjoyed a lot over here.
It's in connaught place which is the heart of city. Weekend is too crowded and it will take sometime to get the place over here.. So try reading here atleast by 7 pm on weekends. Cheers....

1  Thank Explorer2014
Reviewed October 6, 2013

By chance ended up being to this place. We were a group of 4, my colleagues loved the food the ordered as they were foreigners & went wow, but personally myself did not like the food. It was mediocre. Pav bhaji was big chunks of potato & other vegetables. There chicken tikka was ok. Ambience & the way place was done was upto very good standard. Service staff was very welcoming. There Sheesha was good as well. The music is really good here it's a treat for trance lovers. Was amazed that in the afternoons as well it was crowded.

1  Thank Saikiran9