“Excellent ”

bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station
Ranked #32 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
“Excellent ”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I visited this hotel for one night. This was the cleanest and neatest hotel I found in Paharganj area.

I gave stayed in many hotel in same area and no one could match the quality at the given prices. Keep
Up the good work.

The most I liked about the hotel was cleanliness and promptness of staff.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jatin M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have stayed in many Indian hotels from cheap to more expensive. When I stayed here, there were only nine 5 star reviews...now there are hundreds! If it's your first time in New Delhi and you don't want an expensive hotel but want homely comforts then I can recommend to stay here. They've really done their research - especially with what westerners require. We were promptly picked up from the airport by their driver and there was a free courtesy bus to Connaught Place. The staff are nice and the restaurant is great. The bed was really comfy. The toilets worked fine and the shower was hot! I will definitely stay here again when in Delhi.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank OZtraveller00001
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed here for one night to board a train next day early morning on 31st May 2014.It is a very neat and clean hotel just in the vicinity of New Delhi railway station.Although the rooms are small,yet very neatly done.No tea/coffee maker in the room as there is no space.But they have free tea and coffee in the common area near the lift.Absolutely nothing to complain.Would definitely stay again if need be.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank drsandysharma21
Pune
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed here for one night on 09 June 2014. The scheduled check-in at hotel was 2 PM but we reached hotel at 11 AM and we were very happy as they have allotted us the room immediately. We have booked Standard queen and the room looked too small. On our request they have changed our room to one in the first floor. Even though the area was same for both the rooms, this looked much spacious and we liked it very much.

The rooms were very clean and the interiors were excellent. The people were very helpful and the service was excellent. They have even arranged for the complimentary drop in their vehicle for us at Connaught place.

Bathroom was very clean and spacious in the room in first floor though it looked li'l crampy in the second floor room. You dont find any buckets or mugs in the bathroom but you wont miss them.

There is a restaurant amici attached to the hotel but the food is mostly continental and looked costly. We didn't take food at this place.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

3 Thank sudheer2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2014

It's a very clean, yet basic place located literally minutes away from the Railway Station. The area might feel a bit dodgy for someone not used to back-streets of Delhi, but felt perfectly safe.

The hotel is clean, well maintained and has very friendly service. It's worth nothing though that the amenities are rather basic and very utiiliatrian. Technically what you're getting is a bed in a room with attached (clean!) bathroom. The only niggles that I found was a lack of wndows in the room (not such a bad thing considering typical honking and traffic that would otherwise surely disturb) and a scarcity of electric sockets.

Regardless - if you need a friendly and clean place close to the Railway station it will be a good, budget find.

Room Tip: Look around the rooms before choosing one / as for windows if you want them :)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Piotr_Ru
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I just spent 3 nights at this wonderful hotel in the heart of Delhi. My single room was compact, but everything here is so cheerful and is sparkling clean! The food at the attached cafe, Amici's, was top rate and delicious! I loved being in this busy part of Delhi and enjoyed the wonderful attention of the staff and being part of the busy street scene outside.

Room Tip: I was on the street side, but the noise was minimal and mostly covered by the AC (which was not anno...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank jmzincr
Reviewed June 7, 2014

In my travel to India I was lucky to stay at the Bloomrooms, in New Delhi.
There I found its tourism office named Destination India, that designed a memorable travel through India suited to my interests and budged. This I mentioned before.
This time I want to mention how they went beyond their responsibilities to help me amend the delivery to Argentina of some souvenirs I bought that got stuck at the custom.
It was valuable and kind, and I'm now happy that my souvenirs are with me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo