“Foodelicious!”

Slice of Italy
Ranked #2,772 of 12,719 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I believe the magic place in any restaurant is its kitchen. I haven't visited the restaurant but had its food home delivered to my hotel. I had ordered 12 topping pizza, the comforting cheese pizza, veg risotto and tiramisu. Risotto was a li'l too loose for my liking. What I loved were the fresh pizza bases and generous amount of toppings. Tiramisu is best that I have had in a long long time! The next time I visit Delhi, I'm surely visiting the restaurant to complete the feel of this place.

1  Thank Dr_Dolly_Yadav
There are newer reviews for Slice of Italy

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This place is just perfect. I love some of the things they serve, and it's one of the most dependable and efficient restaurant services in Delhi that I can currently think of.

+ They give you home delivery till 1:00 AM in the night. Their last order is taken on the phone at 1:00 AM itself, which is a fair deadline. There can be nothing better than this. Emergency hunger occurs most often during that time in the night, and you have all the opportunity to fill your stomach well before you sleep.

+ The taste in the dishes they make is pretty authentic too. I recommend their Risotto Verdura. It's really appetising. It's a bowl of rice with creamy gravy and vegetables stirred in, and is filling and yummy. It's just for Rs. 100, and is totally paisa vasool. The Veg Supreme Lasagna was great too, and so are some of their salads. I highly recommend these items.

+ They have great desserts. I ordered the chocolate truffle, which lasted over a day in my fridge, and I devoured each spoon of it while it lasted. I highly recommend it.

I've never tried their subs yet, but they look pretty well made as well. The best thing about Slice of Italy, besides their good quality of food, is their service and the fact that they are efficient and quick and deliver till so late in the night. It can be a lifesaver indeed.

As for their ambiance and restaurant, I had been there locally much time ago, but I remember it being a very pleasant experience too.

I think the prices are also the best that you can get. Approximately Rs 100 + taxes for a pasta/risotto/lasagna and around Rs 40-Rs 100 + taxes for dessert is a pretty fantastic deal.

If you've not visited them or ordered a midnight snack from them already, you're missing something. Do so soon!