TripAdvisor

from $180.00
More Info
from $220.00
More Info
All reviews tempo traveller gurpreet singh transport company charging points family tour agra hotel driver mr hassle free experience sightseeing tour entire journey visited akshardham haridwar rishikesh nice car nice person taj mahal trip nice trip jim corbett
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We booked a bus ac minibus for Haridwar return journey , 2 days , paid for the AC service charged 20 RS per km ,, half amount paid @ booking remaining half driver asked bfre starting the journey .. seemed suspicious .. music system didn't work throughout journey , than while coming back AC didn't work for entire return journey .when complained the owner Param says it's a machine it worked on one way .. can't do much about the ac now . When we asked for charges for non AC .. says it's 1 RS difference.. i.e. 19 per km .. if you ask me .. old bus just maintained internally .. when it rained there was water dripping inside on the front seat... Poor experience.. don't book them.. or verify the bus they are offering. Note - the owner when called also said sir apka to ac on hai.. GPS mein dikha Raha hai super high tech it seems .. and later they claimed that ac didn't work only for 1.5 hours of the journey. We had windows open throughout the 7 hours and thank god for the bttr weather .

1  Thank shitizt
Japjitravels, General Manager at Japji Travel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear Shitiz ji

We really sorry for this happend ac issue to you while returning

But it was just small journey remaining and we was return you for whole journey kms less 1 Rs per km but you was asking huge amount. So how its possible ?
We told you i can repair ac there but you was not agreed i dont know why dont want to repair

Dont mislead anybody sir

Reviewed August 22, 2019

It felt good and I would like to thank Japji Travels for their premium service. The guide I travelled with had a good knowledge of the city roads and traffic as well. Because of his guidance I was able to cover most popular tourists attraction within a single day.
The tour gave me an opportunity to see the wonderful places in the capital of India. Awesome experience with Japji!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

My guide knew all places in the city and was a reliable person to hang out with. He was well educated and had immense of experience in his profession.
I found him soft spoken and genius as he had good knowledge about history of capital of India.
Delhi is small city but have a lot of things to do. I had little time but would love to explore it on my next visit for sure.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

The tour was scheduled for a bright sunny day in the monsoon season of India. The air was cool and it helped all of us to travel from one site to another in New Delhi.
A guide was also accompanied with us to make sure we visit and learn each place history in depth.
They offered us a professional camera also so that we could capture cool pictures during this trip.
A good company for your budget tours!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

Overwhelming service! My guide was at his best and showed me many sites that attract tourists in New Delhi. In those ten hours we spend time visiting India Gate, Humayon's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutub Minar.
Every site was worth watching. The tour was arranged in a very fair price.
Thank you!