“Star of Delhi.. Welcome starbucks..”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 172 Coffee & Tea in New Delhi
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 15, 2013

me and my friends visited ambiance mall vasant kunj to have some fun around.. suddenly Starbucks caught our eye.. being from hospitality industry and having zest to try something new, we visited the store and was really impressed with the service and quality of food and coffee, i cannot forget the service provided to us by Mr. Jitender Khatri who was really helpful and have very lovely smile and has made our experience remember able.. would surely visit again and will ask my friends to visit as well..
Thanks Mr. Jitender Khatri.. :-))

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Having been an admirer of Mr. Howard Schultz for the last 4 decades, It was a great disappointment to visit the newly opened Starbucks in Citywalk Saket.

I ordered an espresso and cappuccino at 12:22 PM (Invoice Number 462031330402 Invoice Date: 02-04-2013, Shift Code: 1, Till No: 2A, Partner Anish)

The espresso was cold, thin and without any crema, the cappuccino was with a watery foam and tasted just horrible. Although the order was replaced promptly, it speaks poorly of the legendary quality of starbucks which I have experience many times in many states of USA.

This must have been the worst coffee I have tasted in India (to call it coffee is an insult to coffee) after Barista and Cafe Coffee Day . I was anticipating very eagerly the entry of Starbucks in India to set new standards of quality and service but to my horror and disappointment STARBUCKS has let me down.

Maybe it's the TATA name which is dragging STARBUCKS down and if this persists TATA STARBUCKS will follow in the footsteps of TATA MOTORS, known for poor technology, quality and customer service.

Whats worse than tasting poor coffee ? Its the fall of an iconic name from grace!!!!

I will never go to any STARBUCKS outlet .

By the way I am a regular user of STARBUCKS beans from USA, which my friends regularly bring for me from USA.

Regretfully

Vivek Sharma

Reviewed March 24, 2013

i went to starbucks after seeing long queues in front of the shop for many weeks, but nothing too special to warrant such long queues. a average coffee shop. nothing great nothing bad.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Offcourse it's a Starbucks a coffee you will get at it's best. Just overcrowded for now but surely worth trying. 1st time had real iced strong coffee and they meant it strong so happy with that, expensive in terms of food but Indian touch is nice, best part to look at the ambience and interior they have which makes them different n unique. Thanks

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Superb place to hang out with family and friends..
Amazing ambiance with delicious delicacies. The aroma of the freshly made coffee and frappacino is out of the world..very live environment..People of all ages enjoy a good time here.
The variety of hot and cold beverages is a lot.. and the taste is unbeatable. just love it everytime i visit there. the interiors are also different then any other cafe..