“Good Experience”

Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd
Ranked #171 of 637 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Bhavya Holidays pvt Ltd, is a Tour & Travel Company founded by Mr. Vikas Dhawan in the year 2000. He created the firm to empower the travelers and so to the tourism in India. Earlier he focused all his concentration over his offline business but now Bhavya Holidays is online with good amenities. It aimed to offer best India Tour packages, International Package Tours, Cars on rent,Hotel Reservation, flights Etc.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We, my husband and I, booked our trip from Canada over the phone and through email in 2011. We were to be picked up from Delhi, spend a day in Agra and then take off to Jaipur and be transported back to the Delhi airport. The process seemed seemless and unbelievably easy. I was a little sceptic about how everything would work out since I booked it from Canada but was okay with it as no exchange of funds took place until the end of our trip. Our driver was a little late to pick us up from the airport but traffic in India is unpredictable so it was expected. The driver was knowledgeable, attentive and very cautious. He was always safe and considerate about us. He always let us know that a restaurant was coming up that was reputable, in case we wanted to grab a bite. I wish the mini van we got had one large seat in the back instead of two separate ones. It would have been more comfortable to pass out :) Overall, we had fun and would use Bhavya again.

1  Thank mnaik1711
"pilgrimage"
"punjabi"
"hassle"

Reviewed February 27, 2013

It is our first trip to India. We booked Bhavya on the recommendation of a friend. The company had sent us an excellent driver who was highly responsible, considerate, helpful and most important of all, honest. He always placed our safety and well being on top of his mind. The only mishap, which was not entirely within the control of Bhavya, was that the the tour guides at Agra and Jaipur were too keen in leading us to shopping. The guide at Jaipur, in particular, was rather lazy and irresponsbile.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Found Bhavya travels in website. Arranged for 2 days english speaking car driver/ tour. Driver Nathu was a very careful and good driver. Enjoyed the trip. Planning to arrange another trip with Bhavya travels to Rajasthan next time.

1  Thank Sensur
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The driver that accompanied us (Sonu) was very helpful, thorough and honest. Mr. Vikas was also very professional. We had no problems at all. Highly recommend their service and will definitely use again.

1  Thank Rusheee
See more reviews
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I visit India for 1-3 months every year. Delhi, itself, can be daunting even for seasoned travelers! I always rely on Vikas, his staff, and drivers to manage all of my travel and accommodations there, and all around India. It's such a relief to know that I I can get into, around, and out of Delhi, then onto my next destination with ease . . . don't have to deal with touts, nefarious taxi drivers, or wonder if I'm paying double for my rooms and meals. If I have a particular interest in staying someplace or going somewhere, Bhavya Holidays makes that happen with ease. This team is more than a good travel agency. They are now my friends, who make traveling in India safe, enjoyable and fascinating, as only India can be.

1  Thank LBF_9
vikasdh, Owner at Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thanks for writing your review.

Regards