“Perfect place close To the airport!”

Hotel SK Crown Park
Ranked #293 of 1,095 New Delhi B&B and Inns
“Perfect place close To the airport!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very friendly staff, very comfortable and quiet room, excellent and fresh indian and continental food, very good car service (to Agra), fast Internet. There is also a very convenient free airport pickup. We had a great stay at Pitrashish Pride and warmly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Kota
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was my second stay with them. Hotel is good, its new property with good interiors.
It is good choice if you have to catch flight from T3 or if you want to go Gurgoan.
The restaurant in Hotel is not up to expectations. The service is dam slow. If you order lunch or dinner it will take about 40-50 mins for whatever you order. Although restaurant is always empty and you will find yourself all alone. The food is too much spice even after you order less spice.
As per value, the hotel is very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bhopal
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed here in august 2013 and it was an amazing experience. I booked a deluxe room which was so nice and clean, loved the interiors of the hotel (especially the chandelier),food is good and staff is very friendly and co-operative and one will get all the basic amenities in the room.

I have stayed in few hotels in Delhi and I must say this has become one of my favorite and its is hardly a 20 min drive from the hotel.

Overall it true value for money, I will definitely suggest it, if one want's a comfortable stay at a reasonable price of Rs 3000-3500/day

Room Tip: Choose rooms of the third floor the will be more quieter an done will get a beautiful view of the lo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JanisarJaved
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I have stayed one night in Pitrashish Pride hotel. The taxi driver could not find the hotel at first but that may have been due to the local knowledge rather than the location of the hotel itself. The hotel itself is not far from the airport (15mins or so).
We shared a room with 2 adults and one child - the room was spacious, the amenities were good, the place was clean. As we arrived late, we got a call after we were in the room to let us know that there may not be hot water and it would take 15 mins to warm it up - I thought that was quite thoughtful. Breakfast was taken care of well and we could choose what we wanted to.
Overall, a nice experience and would stay there again. Good price/quality/location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank johan b
Elgin, Illinois
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It is true, I have only stayed at a few hotels in Delhi, but this was by far my favorite. I say this for a few reasons; The staff was very helpful and accommodating, the hotel's interior was absolutely beautiful and very classy (loved the spiral staircase and chandelier), and my room was so clean and comfortable. I mention in particular Rajiv Rana because he was exceptionally helpful in giving me all of the information that I needed and in helping me arrange my taxis for trips out and to the airport. I would definitely stay again and would like to say thank you for all of your help to the wonderful friendly and professional staff! I definitely think they should have a higher rating than a 3.5 star hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Lauren K
Sheffield, Illinois
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Checked in the delux premium room which was really nice and clean, room looked new as it was only about 8 months that the hotel is in service. 15-20 mins drive from IGI airport. quiet location, courteous staff. complimentary airport drop. Free wi-fi. clean and good bathroom. the only issue is that guests are not allowed in the rooms and only in the lobby or restaurant area. Otherwise this hotel is a nice fairly budgeted good quality stay.

Room Tip: has 3 floors, stayed in the 1st floor and didnt have any problems.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank quixotiksoul
Osaka
Reviewed July 19, 2013

First of all, I want to name this hotel as "Heart of Delhi, India".

Then, you might think this hotel located just center of the city ?
No, this hotel is located near IGI (Delhi airport).

So, why do I call "heart" ?
Well, that is because here all the staff got REAL HEART for the guests !!

Story begins;

I cheked in midnight but when arrived there, outside many staff welcomed me with smiles (it relieved my heavy weariness of the journey).

Then, after check-in, I plugged my iPod and found shorted out due to adapter problem or something).
But as I needed to check my itinerary for next day by any means, I just went down on the front desk and asked what was wrong with my adapter.
Then, two staff tried to listen sincerely to my trouble, and found out charger shorted in half an hour.

However; time already passed 1:30 midnight, no way to fix or buy.
Then, he told me he would manage ! OMG, is he crazy ? or try to cheat me ?
I could not believe how he would handle but half an hour later, knocked my door and handed me a new charger as a replacement !! Can you believe that ?

But this is a real story, moreover; when I asked "how much it cost ?", he even tried not to take anything !!
I got deeply impressed with this kindness without return.
And realized I had enough reason to come here all the way from only to meet and feel this kind of selfless heart.

Next day, I went to Holy Land, Varanasi and stayed at 5 star hotel.
Everything was neat and gorgeous but never moved like previous night (Actually, for most of the time, I stay at 5star hotels).

And next day, I came back to the hotel again and stayed one more night for stopover.
For airport pick up, delayed a little, and told told me one of the driver got injured in the leg so a manager drives a car to pick me up !

After check in, they all had been good to me with endless smile.

Then, I remember the word " Home Away From Home".

This hotel is just about that.

Next day, I was leaving at 5 o'clock in the mornig though, many of them even sent me off and handed small pack of breackfast.

Well, visiting Varanasi was extremely unforgetttable memory, but i might not have got moved like this without this hotel stay.

So, I call this hotel "the Heart of Delhi, India.

I really want all of travellers in the world feel this more-than 5star hotel hospitality.

And May this hotel thrive to heal all the traveller's weariness for many years !!

Thank you for all the staff there, someday, I would come to the home away from home again !!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo