“Gbar is the best club”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Gbar is the best night club in delhi.not only the music,ambiance.but the staff like sahil & ajay are very good too... they are the key person of Gbar.they are very professional & they know how to deal & attract their clients.not only me but many of my friends who are regular clubbing animals like Gbar becoz of the hospitality of the staff.As i am a positive person i wud suggest the management to improve their AC effectiveness.
warm regds
bharat@aspire.ae

2  Thank bharatbhai2014

Reviewed March 21, 2014

A good place to hang out for drinks with really good played music. You do not get to find such places in Delhi which are opened so late . Went with friends in evening. Loved the place, amazing feel and amazing cocktails. Loved the crowd here. Food is very good especially Non-Veg Platter. Service is good , Staff is well behaved & courteous . I liked the fact that the staff recognize you if you are repeat and he knows our likes and dislikes. It is one of those rare bars where you don't feel like coming out once you are in. Great hospitality. Overall a great experience... !!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Having stayed in Chennai for the longest I wanted to enjoy the night life of Delhi and I am glad that my frnds took me to G Bar. I enjoyed every bit of my experience there especially the service, which was quick and given with a smile. :) I highly recommend the cocktail Cosmopolitan which is one of their best.

Special thanks to Sahil, the manager of G Bar, who with his charming personality and warmth made our evening all the more fabulous.

With summers approaching a bar is always nicer when its cool and that the air conditioning is something that G bar could work on for the better.