Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:45 PM

from $32.00
from $35.00
from $52.00
6,196 results
All reviews sikh religion holy place holy water langar hall halwa holy book community kitchen peaceful place peace of mind inner peace golden temple connaught place visit this place central delhi beautiful temple sarovar volunteers
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The 3day path was done with great reverence by the pathis.
It was a great feeling and we felt such good vibes.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a fantastic worship place that gives your soul a super robotic energy to revitalise
Wahe Guru ji da khalasa wahe Guru ji ki Fateh

I really feel super energetic while there
The vibration is fantastic
I think everyone who visits New Delhi MUST VISIT the place to get the blessing of Waheguru ji

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We visited the Bangla Sahib in November. It is a very peaceful and soul capturing holy place. Temple is exceptionally neat and clean, thanks to hundreds of volunteers! Volunteers also run a place where you can keep your shoes safe in lockers. We really enjoyed the history and architecture of this Sikh temple. Please visit if you are in New Delhi. P.s. There is an infirmary at the temple which provides treatment for free. My daughter accidently burnt her foot, which was treated by the medical staff without any charge!

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I have been in Silkh Temple many times in the past. Seldom go at night. At this time I went in the morning and also at the evening (That was where and when I have been treated badly).
Arrived around 7pm. I went to the tourist service room which you can leave your shoe behind and went to the temple. When I left my shoe, he came straight to me and asked why you come here? It was quite a shock, very unfriendly. I replied and said I came here everyday and to listened to the prayer and the songs, also relax myself. He quickly corrected me that they are not song or prayer. They called *** (which I don't understand his words). I apologized and slowly leave the room. I stayed in the prayer room for awhile, slowly walked around the pool. Before I head back to the room, I intended to go to the toilet first. During my walked, he found me and shouted at me in full voice in public and said why am I laying. You said you come here everyday? I did not lie. I arrived 4th evening, came 5th and this morning and tonight. I think it was justify to say I came everyday. Just because I did not know the tourist service room was closed at night which I was well past the time but he didn't need to shout at me. Before I left the room why not told me the closing time. Instead of telling me what time the room closed, he concentrate to lecture me the correct word of prayer. He also told me from now on I am not allow to use this facility even I am a foreigner.
No forgiveness, just full of hatred and unkind. I will not go there again even I come to New Delhi quite often. What ashamed.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

One of the best places to visit in Delhi. It's the one of the few must visit Sikh religious places. Clean systematic and excellent service. Any person can visit.