Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:45 PM

from $32.00
from $35.00
from $40.00
6,188 results
All reviews sikh religion holy place holy water langar hall halwa holy book community kitchen peaceful place peace of mind inner peace golden temple connaught place visit this place central delhi beautiful temple sarovar volunteers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been in Silkh Temple many times in the past. Seldom go at night. At this time I went in the morning and also at the evening (That was where and when I have been treated badly).
Arrived around 7pm. I went to the tourist service room which you can leave your shoe behind and went to the temple. When I left my shoe, he came straight to me and asked why you come here? It was quite a shock, very unfriendly. I replied and said I came here everyday and to listened to the prayer and the songs, also relax myself. He quickly corrected me that they are not song or prayer. They called *** (which I don't understand his words). I apologized and slowly leave the room. I stayed in the prayer room for awhile, slowly walked around the pool. Before I head back to the room, I intended to go to the toilet first. During my walked, he found me and shouted at me in full voice in public and said why am I laying. You said you come here everyday? I did not lie. I arrived 4th evening, came 5th and this morning and tonight. I think it was justify to say I came everyday. Just because I did not know the tourist service room was closed at night which I was well past the time but he didn't need to shout at me. Before I left the room why not told me the closing time. Instead of telling me what time the room closed, he concentrate to lecture me the correct word of prayer. He also told me from now on I am not allow to use this facility even I am a foreigner.
No forgiveness, just full of hatred and unkind. I will not go there again even I come to New Delhi quite often. What ashamed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best places to visit in Delhi. It's the one of the few must visit Sikh religious places. Clean systematic and excellent service. Any person can visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want to experience people behaving at their best, visit Bangla Sahib. It is the most peaceful place in whole of Delhi. Wish people could behave like this once they exit out of the gurudwara.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You must go if you come in Delhi and NCR ,one of beautiful and large Gurudwara in country . And there is langar for many people every day.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always a pleasure visting india and this was the first time I visited bangla shaib and recommend it to anyone visiting Delhi..

Date of experience: October 2018