Tripadvisor
New Delhi
1,759 results
All reviews promenade restaurant rouge bar family dinner team members great hospitality nice ambience special thanks quality of food coffee shop business trip excellent stay hotel staff enjoyed my stay house keeping front office comfortable stay very nice hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, great service...cooperative staff. Had a gathering of 12 ppl n Mintu Sir n his team managed everything quite well. Have been a member of this hotel for last 3years n looking forward for next year now!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
AmitTayal, General Manager at Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent visit to Park Plaza Shahdara.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for two nights at the start of a Golden Triangle tour. It's a long way out from the airport. Breakfast was good, we ate in the hotel at night and found it pricey compared to the other hotels we stayed in. Room was nice but the front of the hote overlooked a wasteland area, which the coach and minibus drivers who parked on the road overnight used as a toilet. Not nice to look down (we were on 7th floor) and see.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I am most delighted to read your comprehension on the services and facilities rendered by the associates at the hotel. I have shared your words of appreciation with the team, and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I book room for my guest hotel staff has taken great care of them I appreciate for quick check in and service by staff.myvguest have great experience to stay all well front office team are very much appreciated

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

I have my group here I must say the hotel have nice courtous staff
Very professional the manager sushil rana is good at his part
Nice hotel..

Nice food nice ambiance

We will surely come back
Here thanks for the services

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Well maintained rooms andno issue in checking in Nice welcome at reception specially mr sushil rana the manager. And ajeet at reception. Thanks for the services we will always recomend thhis hotel yo all keep it up

Trip type: Traveled with family