During my recent trip to Himachal, I had to customarily transit by Delhi like most other fellow travellers. Having a day to kill, I decided to call up my Delhi buddies to catch up over beer around CP. Checking out places online, I happened to stumble on Beer Cafe and after going through its menu, decided to give it a try.
- excellent collection of inported beers, both bottled and on the tap
- decent collection of snacks and main course to go by with the beer
- I luckily happened to go here in October, and hence also got the Oktoberfest menu beers which are absolutely awesome, albeit expensive
- good bar kind of ambience, different styles of sitting arrangements, i loved the long table where i could stand and chat as well as sit on tall stools if i felt like
- donestic beers in bottle and tap are super cheap
- very small in size, not sure how it copes up with weekend evening rush
- quality of food differs per visit (major change in same food item in a span of one week)
- Imported beers are pretty expensive
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.