Tripadvisor
New Delhi
3,987 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles chef satpal slounge bar delhi airport special thanks front office manager his team swimming pool red fox house keeping great hospitality taking care comfortable stay business hotel courteous staff short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I was totally surprised to see this hotel interior decorations well maintained and well groomed staff with polite behave. Their service is going to give you high and luxurious class feeling in low budget

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jaiswal1990
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at areagm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Housekeeping is very good room clean is excellent Mr Akash .salman.prakash. supervisor sudip is osm food is very good location is nice launday is good Mr. Sanjeev Kumar lemon tree hotel is very good. Next time I will come to lemon tree...

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Had breakfast with my friends, great spread with a lot of variety in food and beverages . They have everything either it’s from healthy or tasty , you will get everything here. We saw a great variety of indian as well as international delicacies. They have very professional and talented chefs as i saw on live counters. Met chef brijesh and Aditya. Thanks to you and your team for such an amazing experience

Trip type: Traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We Stayed here Last few days at the start our tour . The restaurant and breakfast is amezing ,there is just so much chice.lucation is also good .he is a very good guy.he doing his job very fastlya .i am so happy for all of him.
Speasial thanks mr. Mandeep,vivek,mohit,ishwar,viru,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

The hotel is decent,I like the service of House keeping staff named Pavan Sharma.I think he is the most sensible and polite person in the entire hotel.I found him very helpful too.Keep up the good work.