3,500 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles slounge bar delhi airport special thanks front office manager his team swimming pool red fox great hospitality house keeping comfortable stay courteous staff short stay excellent stay business hotel business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Interacted with Chef Tenzing and Maya... Food and services have been very good for all 3 days of my stay.

Room - air conditioning control needs improvement...

Housekeeping - very good

Liked Ambience, near to the Delhi airport

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I deeply apologize for your stay experience and for not meeting some of your expectations during your visit.

As a standard procedure we maintain cooling at 23 degrees in the public areas of the hotel and 22 degrees in the rooms. The cut-off in all rooms is 25 degrees. The room temperature can manually be regulated only between the ranges of 18-25 degrees. We are sorry you were uncomfortable because of this.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

It has been a nice experience of stay with hospitality of Mr Rohit Bhandari.Also in food court,warm welcome by Miss Maya who has constantly provided food service with agility and nice food by Chef Tenzing was added value to it.Thanks.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I have been to the Citrus cafe of this hotel quite a no. Of times during the last few months and now my family n me love this place!
It offers Best food and services!
A must-visit place!
Special thanx to Sir Sudhanshu for his excellent managerial skills!
Keep up the spirit!
Looking forward to another dine time next weekend!!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

This is the great hotel close to the airport.we thought the breakfast buffet was the best that we had in two weeks in India .the dinner was outstanding with personalize attention via chef . swimming pool is nice add on loved it .great hotel to stay near airport

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The room was soo beautiful and services. Room and bath bathroom very clean and tidy .special thank housekeeping personal Santosh Kumar and Keisha very helpful ml(1126) thank you very much .come back soon

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017