“Pretty ok”

Ranked #36 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Bengaluru, India
“Pretty ok”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Crisp, neat and to the point as expected by the group. Having said so the single occupancy room is
really small and uncomfortable. I saw a single bed in a four star property for the 1st time in my life. Gym and pool is very good. Staff is fantastic. I felt it was understaffed, guess one of the teething problem. It is definitely not value for money.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rahul K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed in various hotels in India over the last 10 weeks and this one stands out positively. Extremely well trained staff, very polite and with a positive attitude that I did not receive for a long time in hotels even three times the price. Front desk staff invited us for a coffee and Coke on the pool to shorten the check-in process. Everybody is extremely polite. Special car arrangements for a Delhi sightseeing tour were made immediately.The food in the asian noodle restaurant is just great! Nice Spa (even foot massage on the pool) and well equipped gym (Life Fitness machines and good sice weights up to 30 kgs). I would recommend this hotel to everbody who needs to stay in Delhi and I will definitely use it again.It was an awesome experience for me all staff are fabulous specially the front desk.

Room Tip: Room on the higher floor will give a wonderful view of the pool
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank monu205
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for one night. Firstly the rooms are very small with a single bed despite charging 6000 bucks! Hardly any space to keep your luggage.

However, the worst part was the service by the staff there. Took three calls to get a bottle of water. Even though the hotel is relatively new, the plug points were all weary and loose, as a result of which my phone charger could not charge properly. I had called the housekeeping/reception for an adapter that could fit in these plug points and despite assurances on delivering it "shortly", it never appeared!

Best part is the location - 5 mins from the Delhi T3 terminal !
All in all, a place to definitely avoid in the future !

Room Tip: Check the room before you take it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank DiwR
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Room Size: This hotel is an upscale hotel built in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. You can directly book our rooms for all the hotels we have across India through our website www.lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.

•Room Service: We apologise that room service was below your expectations. We have taken up the issue with the concerned team and re-briefed the team to follow predefined procedures at all times to ensure all guest requests are met promptly. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

•Loose plug points: We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by the loose plug points. At Lemon Tree Premier we constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues. We have re-briefed the concerned team to ensure such errors are not present while allocating rooms in the future.

•Front Desk: We are sorry for the service you experienced from the front desk. We have have re-briefed the team to take guest requests on priority and any delays should be communicated beforehand.

I look forward to having you stay with us in future, to allow us to make amends. Should you accede to my request please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Mohinder Singh
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi
Muntinlupa, Philippines
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. Arriving at Delhi at close to midnight, the location was perfect as we didn't have to travel far to reach the hotel. Although it is classified a s a business hotel, the warmth and hospitality of the staff is comparable to a 5-star hotel. They went out of their way to talk to us and make us feel welcome. Being a new property, they were genuinely eager to get the feedback from their guests in order to improve their service. Although it is not at the city center, it's location is convenient as the metro station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. We enjoyed our stay here so much that we have recommended it to our friends who is going to Delhi end of the month.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the 1st time in Feb'14 and it was a wonderful experience. Though it was a short stay but it was a comfortable one and the hospitality was excellent. Staff was very cooperative and though it was a new hotel but the quality of staff and service if very high, I will definitely recommend to my friends to visit .

Room Tip: Room on the higher floor will give a wonderful view of the pool
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Very meticulous and exceptional services for the accommodation. Reception and other services pertaining to hotel are looked after well. The dinning experience in the citrus restaurant has been fantastic. The staff was extremely cordial and receptive to the need of customer. Housekeeping and laundry services have also been carried out timely. Sukhbeen has been very helpful in providing board room services for discussion, deliberation and preparation of presentation for our meeting. Keep up the good job and God bless.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank grpcaptniranjan

Winchester VA
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This property is perfectly located for an early morning flight out of Delhi. It's about 5 minutes away from the International Terminal at Indira Gandhi Airport. However, the hotel misses the mark by not running a free shuttle. They do, however, arrange for pre-paid cabs (500 INR, which is about $8 USD). In our case, they said there would be one waiting for us in the morning, but when we arrived on time at the desk, they acted as if they had no idea. Well...that's par for the course here. Every issue was confused, including a package of dinner and internet for 899 INR, which was a decent deal, though the buffet dinner was awful. Upon checkout, they neglected to charge us for the package, and because of the cab confusion and general cluelessness, they didn't comprehend my pointing it out to them.

Otherwise, the room was great. Not a huge space, but it was very comfortable and exceptionally clean. It had the right amenities, but we were not there long enough to explore the pool and workout facilities or eat breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

•Front Desk services: we apologize that the service you experienced at the Front Desk were below your expectations. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic in line with our standard operating procedures.

•Food quality: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We have highlighted your comments to the concerned department. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

•Commitment of staff: We have noted your observation and assure you that our team is very enthusiastic, zealous and hard working. We are sorry you did not feel this way. We have taken up the issue with the concerned team members & will address any gaps that may have arisen within our processes.

Thank you once again for your feedback. I look forward to having you stay with us in future to allow us to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Mohinder Singh
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.