“A wonderful new hotel in the Airport precinct”

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Ranked #28 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Tamworth, Australia
“A wonderful new hotel in the Airport precinct”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The hotel is modern, clean with neat and tidy rooms and excellent ensuites attached. It is centred on an atrium with the largest swimming pool that I have seen in a hotel. I only wished I could have stayed longer to use it.
The eating areas are well laid out and spacious. We ate dinner at the hotel and the range and quality of foods were excellent as they also were for breakfast the following morning.
The taxi ride to the airport was easy and well organised by the hotel.
I also used the business area and the facilities there were A1

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a deluxe king size room for the price.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (324)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed February 28, 2014

After trying to locate a hotel for an overnight before flying out of Delhi, I located this venue. It was wonderful with excellent service. You can't go wrong at this hotel! Breakfast was great and the reception desk was so helpful!

Room Tip: Call ahead to set up transportation to and from the airport!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Onancock, Virginia
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This new facility just 5 minutes from the airport offers it all. Staying out of the city center was a good choice as transportation arranged by the hotel was excellent and reasonably priced. We stayed at the Lemon Tree before and after our excursion thru the Golden Triangle and the hotel even stored our excess luggage while on tour. Security is the highest experienced in India. The attendants were all exemplary. I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of excellent lodging at a fair price. The restaurants on site were good with again excellent service and selection. We didn't try out the pool but it is beautiful, the gym is first class. Just a good place to stay.

Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed in various hotels in India over the last 10 weeks and this one stands out positively. Extremely well trained staff, very polite and with a positive attitude that I did not receive for a long time in hotels even three times the price. Front desk staff invited us for a coffee and Coke on the pool to shorten the check-in process. Everybody is extremely polite. Special car arrangements for a Delhi sightseeing tour were made immediately and Mrs.Tanveen gave extra recommendations.
Rooms are not really huge but very modern and clean. Bathrooms are very nice with good water pressure. The food in the asian noodle restaurant is just great! Nice Spa (even foot massage on the pool) and well equipped gym (Life Fitness machines and good sice weights up to 30 kgs). I would recommend this hotel to everbody who needs to stay in Delhi and I will definitely use it again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Pune, India
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I must say that the location of this hotel is absolutely brilliant. I was here for a overnight stay and i did find that this hotel is absolute value for money. Staff is very prompt and very courteous, they understand your needs. Rooms are bit small, however neatly done, Also pool area is beautifully lit in the night. I would love to visit again :)

Room Tip: Take a pool view room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

UK
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We arrived tired and irritated from Goa and got even more tired and irritated with this ridiculous Indian preoccupation with photocopying everything in sight. They already had my passport details.
Got to my room very quickly and got even more irritated when i found that they had put me in a room with a double bed (and this had been an issue with several hotels). A quick call to reception sorted the matter out with relative ease.
Rooms are clean - linens are fine - beds are fine. You're not here for the view.
A quick inexpensive bite to eat and I was to my bed ready for my flight to LHR. For the money they get an excellent.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier Aerocity property on Jan 2014
I had a great experience, excellent room, excellent service at Front office, check in was smooth, the room was by far comfortable
The room service was quick and the food was amazing
The entire experience right from check in to check out was very pleasant.The rooms overlooking the central heated pool are quite spacious .I look for value for money, in a safe, clean and friendly hotel and this exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side offer a nice and soothing view.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family